Search results

1. Belltower Steve

New Air Lock Controller

Downloaded the 835 build and been playing with the air lock controller here's the interface Open on redstone signal option does exactly that. Open with a current Player is within option opens when there is a player within 1,2,5,10 meters (those are the current options) you can also...
  2. Belltower Steve

Anyone interested in a tutorial world download?

I've been working on a world build to teach my kids how to use Galacticraft Here's a screen shot of what I am talking about, as you travel you will find signs guiding you along the way or here without a resource pack I know some people are having a hard time with recipes and such, so I...
  3. Belltower Steve

Comparator compatable items

I'd like to see some of the items like cargo loaders and such produce a redstone current like chests currently do. I'd really like to se comparators react with GC blocks. Might be interesting to be able to bring some redstone circuits into GC.
  4. Belltower Steve

Oxygen warning system with world download and custom sound

Hey all, I've been goofing around with something that you might find very interesting. Adding in custom sounds to a oxygen warning system YOU MUST BE USING A RESOURCE PACK FOR THIS TO WORK!!!!! First download this sound file http://www.mediafire.com/download/6r0bmtzfuopv6jm/bass.ogg Now what...
  5. Belltower Steve

Good seed for Galacticraft

Hello everyone. New to Galacticraft so I just figure I would say hello, and thanks to MicDoodle for this awesome Mod! I like mods that have an end state to them or in the case of this mod an almost never ending list of things to do or that can be potentially done. Enough about me the more...