Search results

1. Flexico

Automate Filling Oxygen Tanks Not Working

The vanilla hopper did it! Thank you. :)
  2. Flexico

Automate Filling Oxygen Tanks Not Working

I'm able to insert empty/partially full oxygen tanks into an oxygen compressor using a pipe, but I can't seem to pull the filled tank back out. I used to be able to do this; why is it not working now? MC 1.12.2 Forge 14.23.3.2682 GC 4.0.1.174
  3. Flexico

Where are the Slimeling Eggs?

I've been all over Mars, but can't find any Slimeling eggs! Are they somewhere else, or just really rare now? I'm using MC 1.10.2, GC 4.0.0.114.
  4. Flexico

Energy Beams and Thermal Expansion

The energy beams don't seem to work properly with Thermal Expansion's Energy cells, and I think it's because the sides are configurable, while with Galacticraft machines there are specific in-sides and out-sides. When I place a beam receiver on an energy cell it is always green, which seems to...
  5. Flexico

Galacticraft Core not downloading fully/become corrupt

As it's downloading, it says x/8.9 MB, but it always finishes early at 8.5 or 7.3 MB. I first noticed when I tried to launch the game and it said the mod was an incomplete download. What's going on?
  6. Flexico

Old Planet View?

Well let's hope it gets fixed soon. ^^
  7. Flexico

Old Planet View?

Yes, I am ... I was under the impression that compatibility was fixed, as previously my oxygen gear wouldn't render. I'll try without.
  8. Flexico

Old Planet View?

While we're on the subject, I also want to say I preferred the old way of doing footprints on the moon, especially that they stayed there forever like on the real moon.
  9. Flexico

Old Planet View?

I'm playing the latest version of GC (454), and when I launch from the Earth, I don't see the Earth below me anymore, just the render distance fog. Has this been removed? I really liked that feature. I'm thinking of backdating to the "stable" release to see if it's still in that version, but I'm...
  10. Flexico

Can't see my Oxygen Mask and Tanks

Try updating Galacticraft ~~ Version 3.0.11.333 (stable) includes: fixed the issue with Optifine causing Galacticraft oxygen mask, gear and tanks not to show up MCPatcher causes even more incompatibilities with other things in my experience. Also, if you want zoom without Optifine, Tinkers'...
  11. Flexico

Yea, that bites. Optifine is incompatible with a number of things.
  12. Flexico

How about Optifine? In newer versions I think that wipes out the gear.
  13. Flexico

Rockets for intradimensional travel (and fuel concerns)

Ok good, I wasn't the only one confused by that. XD I suspect English is not your first language.
  14. Flexico

Rockets for intradimensional travel (and fuel concerns)

I think I saw a post about this a while back, but I don't see it in the "recently suggested" thread, so here goes. XD I think you should be able to use the rockets to get to distant places on the overworld/Earth by giving it coordinates or something. (Maybe need to set up a base at the...
  15. Flexico

A more realistic space station

Actually, since there is no friction in space due to it being a near-vacuum, the ISS does not, in fact, need more fuel to stay in orbit. The main reason people are always coming and going is that the human body can't handle being in zero G for very long.
  16. Flexico

Animal oxygen mask!

I've been wanting to ride my horse on Mars for a while now, make this happen! =D
  17. Flexico

Rare Martian Biome

It would be amazing if there was somewhere on Mars that looked like this:
  18. Flexico

Modpack Permissions?

Ok cool. I already have MicDoodle8, radfast, Jackson Cordes, fishtaco567, and SpaceViking on my list. :3
  19. Flexico

Modpack Permissions?

I assume because the mod is open-source it's free to be used in modpacks, but since it wasn't explicitly stated anywhere (that I saw) I wanted to ask to be sure.
  20. Flexico

Weird, I tried that, but the mod still replaces the model, so I couldn't see the Galacticraft stuff.