Search results

1. sebasti161

Asteroid operation

It is how they are generated
  2. sebasti161

Asteroid operation

Asteroids are added :D
  3. sebasti161

Are there any addons? There are no Public, Downloadable, addons for galacticraft?

Awww :/ Well it is still downloadable though. But it only adds pixelgrass pixeldirt and pixelstone.
  4. sebasti161

Interminecraftial GEO Space Rig

Alright.
  5. sebasti161

Hahahaha ;) Would you like to help me build a space station for a survival map I am working on? I see you built pretty good here ;)
  6. sebasti161

Is it just me, or are you re-posting this comment?
  7. sebasti161

Are there any addons? There are no Public, Downloadable, addons for galacticraft?

Here's one: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/pixel-galaxy.3149/
  8. sebasti161

(New Thread) Minecraft Earth,Moon,space,marsbase

Look's great. If you could put out a download when it is done, I would gladly try it out :)
  9. sebasti161

I like it.
  10. sebasti161

Nice!

Nice!
  11. sebasti161

Hi

Hi
  12. sebasti161

1 month 6 day's since you joined

1 month 6 day's since you joined
  13. sebasti161

Oxygen Sealer Feedback

They changed a bit.
  14. sebasti161

Server admin options to create public Space Stations

I would really like to see this. It could be in set in a config like: enablePublicStation=true and if enabled publicStationName=Public server station
  15. sebasti161

Images: ( UPDATED!! now with he old GUI ) concept abaut a better space travel

I would really like to see this in GC.
  16. sebasti161

Moon Nether

Actually nether was made as "Hell" aka. The earth's core. And I know that the moon doesn't have any core, but this would be cool to see on the planet's that has a core in it :)
  17. sebasti161

Some more AMAZING suggestion's!

Hello everyone! This is my second suggestion thread. Please take you're time to read this: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/a-suggestion-by-sebastian.2552/ :) First of all here is some of my idea's: Gravity Computer: Make's the gravity of the little area you are in at 100% (For...
  18. sebasti161

Bug report

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.917 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.2 #862 Detailed Description = Can't place Air lock controller. Right click Launch controller causes crash, (all of this is on the most popular GalactiCraft server, mine! :D) Placing air lock controller =...