Search results

1. E

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Where is all the data for the mod? From what data i've found from scrounging around with /give, oriharkuon is found on Deimos, but all I can find there is tin!
  2. E

Dungeons not spawning.

I searched for hours an couldn't find any. I surveyed a huge area and nothing. Dungeon-finding tips? I don't understand why this mod was built around roaming empty terrain for hours.
  3. E

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

How do I craft a rocket? Where are all the recipes?!
  4. E

Pluto

The only reason its barycenter is outside it is because of its freakishly large moon. However, its moon, while large compared to pluto, is much smaller than ours! Plus, if that "clear the orbit" thing were true Earth and Jupiter wouldn't be planets either. NEOs and Trojans prove that. Therefore...
  5. E

How do I install an addon?

I did that. I'll try again, but...
  6. E

That's the one I want to install!
  7. E

I tried putting it in mods already. What is the GS?
  8. E

I couldn't find the galacticraft folder in .minecraft/addons, and I don't know any other way to install mod addons. Help me.
  9. E

Why to add Jupiter and black holes

I'm with Dex. besides, arguing will leave micdoodle with a split decision and make Jupiter take longer!
  10. E

Realism vs Fun... (The Jupiter argument)

Add jupiter and its moons, and make them all landable. This is a GAME, and besides, again some people who think landable Jupiter is "unrealistic" were the EXACT ones who wanted a black hole in the solar system. Add it all.
  11. E

ADD THE OTHER PLANETS!!!!!!

Sorry for the all caps title, but this is URGENT! It's not really a space mod, right now it's more of a Moon mod! Add them now!