Search results

1. B

Minecraft Modded |Galacticraft-1.7-3.0.12.504|20 slots|Open|Survival

Your website seems to be down
  2. B

Fuel

So I haven't played galacticraft in a while, and I see that fuel production has changed a bit. Now that portable oil extractors have been removed, how do we fill empty canisters with oil? I know that you can collect oil with an empty bucket, but canisters were able to hold significantly more...
  3. B

W.R. Labs | 1.7.10 | Galacticraft 3 | No Whitelist (tentatively)

W.R. Labs Server Address: minecraft.wrlabs.com W.R. Labs is a small, simple, and semi-experimental server using the mod Galacticraft 3. This server will tentatively be open to all, (but I am prepared to use a whitelist should it become necessary). I've recently gotten back into Minecraft (and...
  4. B

Infinite Power

If by "re-log" you mean save and quit, no, that doesn't fix it.
  5. B

Infinite Power

Ah! Sorry, I'm currently using Minecraft 1.7.10 with Forge 10.13.0.1180 and Galacticraft BETA-1.7-3.0.1.170. I'm not using buildcraft, but I am using zans minimap.
  6. B

Infinite Power

So I've started building a moon base in creative, and after making a few minor changes in MCEdit, I've noticed that everything in my base is staying powered, even with my solar panel field disconnected. It seems to me that the wires themselves are becoming bugged into providing infinite power...
  7. B

Gameplay questions

Hah! Don't I feel like a big 'ol dummy, I don't know how I missed that.... I suppose I could do piston doors, it's not like I don't have an overabundance of redstone. The bed thing sucks though, I think I'll just give myself a mulligan and creative mode one. Thanks all!
  8. B

Gameplay questions

So I've not played Galacticraft in a while (not since it was still v1.0 and Forge only went up to 1.6.4), and I'm in the middle of a new playthrough and have a few questions. - I haven't gathered enough meteoric iron to begin making airlock control blocks (and as best I can tell, airlock frames...
  9. B

Cheese Ore

I already gathered that cheese ore is available underground on the moon, I read the wiki (and stated as much ;) ). Is this really a support item? (...third time?) It's not a flaw with the mod, just a general inquiry...
  10. B

Cheese Ore

Where is the best place to find cheese ore? Near the surface, or maybe deeper? Close to villages? The wiki doesn't really have much of any information on it, and it just seems excessively rare...
  11. B

delete spaceship dimension

Well, I'm not sure if I still have the dimension or not; I had deleted the above mentioned files, but MCEdit is still throwing the "cannot load dimension "DIM_SPACESTATION2" error, so I thought there might be something I had missed. Right now all I have left is DIM1, DIM-1, and DIM20 (which...
  12. B

delete spaceship dimension

So here's a question, I've uninstalled the Galacticraft mod, but I still have a spaceship dimension in my creative world. I was wondering if there's a way to manually delete this dimension to help shed some of the world's file size? I've tried MCEdit, but it's unable to load the dimension at all...
  13. B

Problems with sleeping on the moon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.933 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.6.895 Detailed Description = Sleeping in a regular bed on the moon doesn't cause an explosion (like on mars/the nether), nor does it reset the time to morning (0) Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/emtPrSdF
  14. B

Block ID 10136 missing

Can anyone tell me what block 10136 is/was? I just updated to the latest Galacticraft (build 895) and upon loading my world, I get the error message: ID 10136 from Mod GalacticraftCore is missing I don't see anything obvious missing...
  15. B

Meteors become hot again after cooling

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.933 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.4.862 Detailed Description = When you find a meteor on the moon that has already cooled off (doesnt burn you when you touch it), if you dig out the block underneath it, it falls and becomes hot again, as if it...
  16. B

No problem! Thanks for such a kick-ass mod!

No problem! Thanks for such a kick-ass mod!
  17. B

Leaf decay cannot be disabled

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.933 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.4.862 Detailed Description = In the "core.conf" file, setting "Disable Oxygen Collector Leaf Decay" to true no longer disables leaf decay Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/6m7YTUN4
  18. B

More blocks that prevent room sealing

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.933 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.3.836 Detailed Description = In addition to solar panel blocks breaking the seal on a room (http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/can-039-t-breathe-on-ladders.2615/), the following blocks will not allow...
  19. B

Can't breathe on ladders

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.933 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.3.836 Detailed Description = In a fully sealed room, while climbing on a ladder you get the "invalid oxygen setup" message and start taking damage. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/hnuijz5f
  20. B

Solar Panel Don't Seal Oxygen

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.933 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.3.836 Detailed Description = Not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but if you build the base block of a solar panel into a wall/ceiling of a room, the room cannot be sealed. Doesn't cause a crash, just...