Search results

1. A

The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

We really should make a new thread. Maybe with a better system of doing things.
  2. A

Me: Erm, I don't think so. I came from the Overworld to assist a pilot of a crashed ship. I'm assuming it was him.
  3. A

*Rushes up to Iso* Me: "Who was that man? And why did he have a pet slimeling?"
  4. A

*Walks into the cave and only seeing the slimeling, who promply eats 20% of my redstone I was carrying to make a tracking beacon* (It is possible in vanilla MC) Me: -.-
  5. A

(Matt, do you want to be discovered? Just in case I mess up the storyline!) *Starts walking towards the cave where the slimeling was.*
  6. A

"Oh hey, look! A potato!"
  7. A

*The ship slowly lands, and I walk out, sees large trail of smoke from the bonfire, begins the long trek...* *Arrives at the fire and sees a block of slimy subtance with...* "Are those eyes? Huh. You're eating a part of his ship, he must be close by!" *I go away in search, AFTER I salvaged a...
  8. A

"Alright, just going to grab my engineering pack!" *Gets on the launch pad* "Okay, so where am I going?"
  9. A

Name: Aqua (Short for AquaEyes) Gender: Male Age: 27 Appearance: Blue shirt with white sleeves, jeans, white shoes, blonde hair, AquaEyes (Hence the name) Biography: Fast and agile, and can build ridiculous redstone contraptions. Once built one over 1000 blocks wide to push a piston in place to...