Search results

1. C

Oxygen Sealer block amounts

So I have a room that is about 48,000 blocks interior. Just to make this easier I rounded to 50,000 which comes to 40 sealers. Now once I place the sealers and make sure they are getting the required oxygen and power nothing happens. They stay Unsealed. I even put down more sealers in hopes I...
  2. C

Removing the "bubble'

I did not thank you for linking :)
  3. C

Oxygen Sealer Feedback

I will have a to take a screen shot, but I cannot get a large room to seal and I have about 10 sealers in it. It is no longer causing my game to crash upon load though (Thank you very much for that fix :D ) I got a small room to seal but this larger room has problems.
  4. C

Removing the "bubble'

So the newest GC is allowing me to use sealers without crashing. :D However I cannot seem to get a large room to seal even with sealers spread out to cover a 9x9x6 area each. I may have to test and see how big of a room I can get to seal.
  5. C

Removing the "bubble'

From looking at that room it looks like the it may be your sealers aren't covering the whole area. From my understanding (and if I am wrong correct me) sealers only cover a 10x10x10 area and dont extend beyond that
  6. C

Removing the "bubble'

Not sure I am using creative mode lol.
  7. C

Removing the "bubble'

How big a room are you talking? lol that is something else to consider.
  8. C

Removing the "bubble'

I work tech center for a living so first questions first: 1) Enable seal is selected? 2) Sealable blocks are used? 3) How did you get those all working? Are they all in separate rooms? 4) If using airlocks is there a small corridor between each room? final thoughts: If there is a small corridor...
  9. C

Removing the "bubble'

The only thing dealing with the bubble that I could find was "I:idEntityOxygenBubble=167" and I have tried removing it but the game puts it back in after starting up.
  10. C

Jupiter and Main Moons

Hey doesn't bother me. I devoured this text wall and went looking for more!
  11. C

Removing the "bubble'

Okay will keep that in mind. Thank you for the replies! Now if I can just find where that bubble is in the config.
  12. C

Populating, Items, Planets, and More

Your text seems to vary from one line to the next. May want to fix that and maybe use those spoiler boxes to make it a bit smaller. Other then that I wouldn't mind see some of this implemented but as I don't know coding I have no clue how much effort this would require.
  13. C

Jupiter and Main Moons

As requested I have reviewed your post here. I have got to say that is alot of research done. Couple of thoughts: First off its probably gonna scare most off due to the wall of text :( and second building on moons is always fun especially around a raging storm planet :D My vote went to Europa...
  14. C

Removing the "bubble'

I just got the newest version today. I am certain only one galacticraft is in the folder. What do you mean by weird? I would attach them to 2-3 oxygen collectors and the moment a third sealer was setup it crashes. Each sealer gets its own 2-3 collectors.
  15. C

Removing the "bubble'

Extensively lol
  16. C

Removing the "bubble'

I only use the mods required to run GC. I am a fan of the whole space building.
  17. C

Removing the "bubble'

I am sorry that I have a question and I am requesting a little more help. I do not understand how this requires my post be closed. If I knew where and what to change I would have no issue with it being closed, but sadly I have no clue.
  18. C

Removing the "bubble'

Would you happen to know where in the config? I know enough to break things but can't seem to find this.
  19. C

Removing the "bubble'

Is there a reliable method for using the oxygen sealers then? Everytime I place a 3rd one it usually causes a crash. That and I am still not positive on the blocks that "seal" vs the ones that don't.
  20. C

Removing the "bubble'

Anyone know how to remove the oxygen distributor's bubble? As I seem to be unable to use sealers without crashing the world I am forced to use distributors. I would like to remove the bubble or atleast render it invisible.