Search results

1. T

oxygen leaf production

my god i had no idea you could get oxygen from anything other than leaves.. i love you smiles.. greatest person to walk this earth :) so that i know from now on, what else will produce oxygen?
  2. T

oxygen leaf production

say what now.....
  3. T

oxygen leaf production

so we know that when we connect up a oxygen collector it will start to destroy any leaf block near by (whether its connected to a tree or not) so is there a way for me to automate putting down new trees/leaves so that i don't have to check on my leaf count every 5 minutes?
  4. T

surviving nights on the moon

that is a lot of damn work thoe. and there is no way your base can possibly grow with that system.. there must be a more automatic hands free way to keep it all going
  5. T

surviving nights on the moon

i'm sure people have said this before but i just cant find them, as most of you know moon nights are now very! long and i just cant figure out how to keep enough power to survive them? using solar's to charge energy storage modules just doesn't give me enough unless i make a ridiculous amount of...
  6. T

problem with energy stortage modules

can anyone explain to me why an energy stortage module only hilds 2.5 mj of power, when to make it you need 3 batterys with 5mj of power? it just doesnt make sence to me it seems very harsh. aspecially when it is one of the only ways to survive a single moon night without help from other mods.