Search results

1. U

Really with the skeletons?

I don't ever use mods unless they're REALLY catching. This is the second real game changing mod i've used, the first being Better than Wolves...which I lost interest in due to a nasty mod author who seemed to have a vendetta against Notch and anyone with an opinion... And it sounds like more...
  2. U

Say, be a peach and put that little tidbit up on the "Getting started" portion of the Wiki so the new people know. Preferably in the "Refine and Fuel your ship" section. That's kind of what I was getting at. On this note, I guess my biggest beef is that lack of proper links. I feel like there's...
  3. U

Energy Storage Module

YES, and a firm resounding NO!!!! at the same time XD
  4. U

Energy Storage Module

So, these take 3 batteries to make. Each battery is 5mj (Mega Joules, right?) With my fantastical mathematical skills I have discovered that 5mj, plus 5 mj, plus another 5mj (or, 5mj times 3, if you wish) does NOT equal 15mj! It actually equals 2.5mj, and all modern mathematics books must be...
  5. U

The moon IS tidally-locked, not was. I get what he was trying to get at, we essentially only ever see the same side, when it's lit up. When it's a full moon, the dark half will never been seen lit up from our vantage point. The moon in Minecraft doesn't have to follow that pattern though, it's...
  6. U

I don't mix mods, stuff gets too unstable. And yeah once you land and get your ass beaten to death once you learn quick, but trial by fire doesn't exactly attract a lot of people. My point here isn't JUST the issue on the Moon, I'd like to see the fact that you can't get to a skeleton in water...
  7. U

Well duh. But I don't know if you noticed the moon is crawling with them. I brought 3 stacks of arrows and that STILL wasn't enough.
  8. U

That would be a fair argument if A:The wiki wasn't an information starved piece of garbage and mentioned that the low g's of the moon could leave you permanently airborne from skeleton shots B: that same lackluster wiki mentioned that launching during a full moon would actually land you on a lit...
  9. U

I swear I tried it before because that SOUNDS logical, but I swear it didn't work that way. I tried it in creative, but I swear I did it in survival once, launched during a full moon and wound up on the night side. That fixes the death by monster rape, but not the skeletons being so overbearing
  10. U

It's bad enough that the actual developers of the vanilla game made the skeletons accuracy and firing rate make it impossible to kill skeletons in water, but landing on the moon at night (especially the first trip) makes it doubley impossible to kill any skeletons since they juggle you like a...