Search results

1. AppleRayL

How to make Bronze Ingot?

Yeah I have been using the official micdoodle wiki, the one that also still shows how to make copper wire without saying that is only for Galacticraft 1.. The wiki needs an update so new comers to the mod like me can actually have fun while figuring out stuff instead of getting a headache out of...
  2. AppleRayL

So how do I even make a basic wafer out of a circuit fabricator? And why can't I make copper wires to connect my coal generator to something? This is all so confusing, the wikis seem to be lying.
  3. AppleRayL

But to make compressed bronze I will need a compressor.. For a compressor I will need a basic wafer, whatever the heck that is, and to build a basic wafer I'll need a..... circuit fabricator? edit: How do I create a wafer out of a circuit fabricator? The Micdoodle wiki isn't clear about...
  4. AppleRayL

Hello everyone! So I found a bunch of copper and tin ore, smelted that into copper and tin ingots. Because I found a huge pool of oil under my house I looked up how to make a Portable Oil Extractor on the wiki. It says I need lead and bronze and more. When I look up how to make a bronze ingot...