Search results

1. LividPumpkin

How To Make Simple Planet Addon Please ?

It's been a while since i have played Minecraft and now iam trying to make a planet it's just like a small addon test but i can't find something that can help me i have searched a lot in the forum but i can't find help it's not clear can anyone guys help me ?!
  2. LividPumpkin

Planet-based ore densities

Good idea but mars rich in iron oxide more than iron ores
  3. LividPumpkin

radfast can you help me on how to code a new dimension for Minecraft 1.7.10 i really really need...

radfast can you help me on how to code a new dimension for Minecraft 1.7.10 i really really need a help please :)
  4. LividPumpkin

Galacticraft API how to install

How to install Galacticraft API i have installed the source files and all the dev files but what to do then put the source in the src and dev in the build path but it says micdoodle8:any when i try to run minecraft from eclipse any help ?
  5. LividPumpkin

Galacticraft API setup Problem

when i try to load Minecraft from eclipse the game says Micdoodle core:any Help
  6. LividPumpkin

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

How can i get this mod ? please Matt i need to test it looks awesome ( i mean Minestellar Mod)! :)
  7. LividPumpkin

Guys iam what do do next !?

I have ran out of ideas on galacticraft what to do building bases then what ? Help give me ideas please
  8. LividPumpkin

Galacticraft doesnt work on my modded server

Can i ask you something guys ? ok i need help on how to add a planet on galacticraft i mean i want to add my own addon i have codded alot of weapons armors and blocks and alot more ! but i don't know how to code a planet any help guys ?
  9. LividPumpkin

Artificial gravity for your land base

Great Idea !
  10. LividPumpkin

is mcdoodle8 adding jupiter/new planets

its is hard to code a Planet ? really iam asking because i started to code Blocks ores and tools and now working on ore generations
  11. LividPumpkin

New Sol system?

it will be great like adding kepler 22b or kepler 186f
  12. LividPumpkin

GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

yep i also wondered about the radiation
  13. LividPumpkin

can i ask a question why did micdoodle started from mars and the asteroids belt and didn't make mercury and venus first ?
  14. LividPumpkin

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

Me 2 tried to press Enter button but the game crashed
  15. LividPumpkin

radfast thansk for hard work ! :) you and ezer and micdoodle8
  16. LividPumpkin

:D
  17. LividPumpkin

Ok thank you i just wanted to know but you Don't have to Kill me :P
  18. LividPumpkin

when GC3 will be released ? mic said it will be released in a few hours is this real ?? do he mean 1 hour ? sorry for my question but iam sooooooooo excited !
  19. LividPumpkin

What 7 months he said it will take one week or like a one week
  20. LividPumpkin

hmmmm... did the week passed ?