Search results

1. M

How to make an airlock

Oh my gush, I am working on it right now! But not only does a computer control it, but the password can be changed and everything done via the main control. I am making a launch base with top notch security.
  2. M

How to make an airlock

um... I have a video to show you. (It's mine)
  3. M

Achievment issue?

It works without MMMPowersuits. So MicDoodle is not a fart-head who made his mods conflict with each other. Problem Solved. And it does make sense that it is the CB mod 2 that is conflicting because GC works PERFECTLY with MMMPowersuits. TY!
  4. M

Achievment issue?

I am now starting MC and...
  5. M

Achievment issue?

I don't know why I am raging, probably because IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR MICDOODLE'S OWN MODS TO CONFLICT EACH OTHER!
  6. M

Achievment issue?

I think that there shouldn't be an issue unless it has to do with modular powersuits. do you know why I think that? I THINK THAT BECAUSE THE ONLY MOD THAT I AM RUNNING THAT ISN'T MADE BY MICDOODLE IS MMMPOWERSUITS! I will try it without MMMPowersuits, but if it still doesn't work, than the issue...
  7. M

Achievment issue?

is it not obvious what is causing it? The issue is and I quote: There is an issue with there being a duplicate of the achievement for creating a "Crossbow Crafting Bench". The duplicate is "Unknown Stat". You know what puzzles me? How can the "Unknown Stat" that is a duplicate of creating the...
  8. M

Achievment issue?

HELLO?! IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!
  9. M

How to make an airlock

I don't know what Project: Red is but it sounds a LOT like RedPower 2. RP2 bundled cables DO work with computercraft.
  10. M

How to make an airlock

Exactly. the controller must replace a frame block. However it would also work to have a normal frame but place the controller inside of the airlock where the sealing blocks go. Like this: _FFF_ F___F F___F FC__F _FFF_ Or anywhere in the middle. See what I mean?
  11. M

How to make an airlock

hahaha, you see, the air lock FRAMES do not respond to redstone. the air lock controller does, but it only works in the configurations mentioned.
  12. M

How to make an airlock

good, you could possibly do something about the fact that there is NOTHING besides a mod reveiw for CrossBow Mod 2? At least some recipies should be on there I think.
  13. M

How to make an airlock

Thank you! I am getting tired of making accounts on 3 things just to try to get this out! Thank you!
  14. M

Achievment issue?

Btw here is the Crash Report file...
  15. M

Achievment issue?

When I start up the game it gets to the "MOJANG" screen and then crashes with this error message: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward. Time: 11/9/13 5:18 PM Description: Initializing game java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and...
  16. M

How to make an airlock

Right, but I couldnt figure it out and there was NOTHING! There was NOTHING ON THE INTERNET! It seems like the wiki should at least say it!
  17. M

How to make an airlock

First, airlock frames will not respond to red-stone current, thus you need an airlock controller to use an airlock. Second, airlock controllers must either be in the frame: F F C F, or inside the space inside the frames: F F F F F . . . F F C . . F F F F F for it too work. Third...