Search results

1. P

Space Stations Appear To Orbit (just some eyecandy)

You guys have gone far too deep into this, it's just an idea for an affect to make space stations seem a little cooler. Keep in mind it's a game, I'm looking just to make it seem a little more interesting, also if you're shooting for the "oh minecraft is flat and the current model is great"...
  2. P

Well, from my current knowledge, the average artificial satalite would have a sunset every 90minutes. And I don't believe that the overworld would have to appear as a sphere, but still square, the only really change is what the square looks like. Maybe create separate sections of a rectangle...
  3. P

Hey guys. So I've built a sizable space station on a server and use it as my main base of operations. Anyways, I was looking out of the windows down onto the overworld and thought "man, it would be cool if, like the stars, the overworld appeared to rotate beneath me to make it seem like I were...
  4. P

Dust Storms?

Hey, I was playing some Galacticraft today and just had an idea, what if Mars had dust storms that operated similarly to vanilla Minecraft snow. I think it would just be cool to see some weather on the other worlds.