Search results

1. Acid999

Allies mobs

need to add more allies mobs: eg : this golem http://techne.zeux.me/3a6ebefd thanks for your time :)
  2. Acid999

Creating a Space Station

oh, sorry. The problem is that when I create a space station. Minecraft suffers a crash
  3. Acid999

Creating a Space Station

Your game type (Server or Client):client Your Galacticraft Version:a0.1.30 Minecraft Version:1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version:7.7.0. Any other installed mods:minecraft coder pack, forgemodloader,minecraft forge,codeChicken core,too many items,GC,doggy talents,craftguide,clay soldiers,elemental...
  4. Acid999

Research System

yes!!
  5. Acid999

Research System

yes!!
  6. Acid999

Research System

Hey guys, I wanted to suggest that they add no research system in the mod, which serve to develop new spacecraft, tools, equipment, weapons etc ... Thank you for taking your time on this :)
  7. Acid999

If you've played spore, or millénair, then read this

if ... if it's definitely a good idea
  8. Acid999

Food

Buena idea/good idea :)
  9. Acid999

Long-distance rockets & space-stations

good idea! because it would be boring to use the same spacecraft and the same conbustible and more I liked the idea of space stations.
  10. Acid999

Link with other mods

My idea is to link this mod with another mod. For example. Buildcraft, Thaumcraft, forestry etc. in order to make oxygen, Mining, special items, factories etc
  11. Acid999

Need any Help with the project?

12. Acid999

I would like to learn to program to help update GalactiCraft
  13. Acid999

Im sorry, I can thalk english a bit :(
  14. Acid999

Me gustaría aprender a programar Mods así los ayudaría :(
  15. Acid999

Galaxys

My idea is to add galaxies (any) and to enter them and choose a planet (either invented or known) (not properly speak English because I'm from Argentina :) )