Search results

1. J

the iss

Unless of course you subscribe to the multiverse theory
  2. J

Not enough leaf blocks

Yeah the collectors and distributors still work for me, but the collectors always say "not enough leaf blocks" and the distributors say "not enough oxygen"
  3. J

Not enough leaf blocks

Your game type (Server or Client): client Your Galacticraft Version:0.1.22 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0 Any other installed mods: none Error Report (if applicable): N/A The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative...
  4. J

the iss

Regardless of how you look at it, the glass is clearly twice as big as it needs to be. -The Engineer
  5. J

Portal MOD

IIRC, there is a setting in the config file for the portal mod that dictates which blocks can be used as portal conducting surfaces. You might try checking there
  6. J

Oxygen meter only works for light oxygen tanks.

Ah I found it. I've installed the latest forge but still no joy
  7. J

Portal MOD

This is true. But there should be a way to make the moon terrain a portal surface
  8. J

I have no idea what yall are talking about. I went to the forge site and it says that the latest release for MC 1.4.7 is 6.6.0. That's the one I have. It has forge mod loader in it.
  9. J

Portal MOD

Good luck! We have a stupid language lol. To get back on topic, I love portal. I think this is an excellent idea. I have never tried traveling between dimensions with the portal mod, but I doubt it would be possible :/
  10. J

I have the latest version of forge, and by "none" i mean i only have this mod and its prerequisites installed. V 0.0.20 did not fix the problem. Any other ideas?
  11. J

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.18 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.0 Any other installed mods: None Error Report (if applicable): N/1 The game mode the bug occured in: SSP When using the light oxygen tanks, the blue oxygen meter in...
  12. J

Portal MOD

Ah good ole google translate... Makes for the best fails sometimes lol
  13. J

Portal MOD

I think he's saying you should make the moon blocks a portal surface that is compatible with the portal gun mod. I have no idea what estubieran means though lol
  14. J

A new oxygen distribution system

It seems like it wouldn't require alteration of any class files, but I know nothing of java so yeah...
  15. J

Like I said, I don't know much programming, but couldn't you use a table/matrix/array (or whatever its called in java) to store pressure values for the air? That way you wouldn't actually be altering the air block, but you would have a table that stores what kind of block is at a given...
  16. J

Life and planets

Terraforming... That's an idea! To anyone who played KotOR II (which should be everyone!), as system similar to the Telos restoration project could be used. Have forcefields that separate habitable from non-habitable areas that would slowly move away from a terraforming device, which would cause...
  17. J

Almost exactly what I was thinking, but with one small difference. I propose that we remove the idea of the oxygen block. Instead, assign a pressure to the vanilla air blocks, and if that pressure is not adequate for life, you take damage. The pressure would be constant throughout one room/base...
  18. J

Custom Spaceships

I'm all for customization. If it's functional, that's extra points.
  19. J

Custom Spaceships

Custom in what way? As in you build them like the OP suggests or more like picking the color schemes or panel displays inside the ship?
  20. J

Custom Spaceships

Would these features be only for atmospheric travel? I don't see how the camera would be applicable for interplanetary travel