Search results

1. Z

The list of idea's! Micdoodle8 You need read this!

all good ideas, just would like the link from the people who thought of these ideas and go more in depth with the idea from there forum post like mine about the asteriod belt : http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/next-dimension-asteroid-belt-amazing-ideas.2835/ P.S short and sweet...
  2. Z

Next Dimension: Asteroid Belt, amazing Ideas

Thats the other thing i was thinking of couldn't they make the ships like entity but breakable like the zeppelin mod?
  3. Z

kinda what i was thinking like this with the ships Btw. I take no credit for this photo
  4. Z

ya that some of the stuff i was a lil curious about if it could be done but eh i could do with out
  5. Z

Takeoff planet images on Mars and the Moon

Well i see it as this in the beginning of galacticraft when you flew off earth you didn't see the earth sprite or the moon and stars, but now he went back after implementing mars and adding features such as seeing the planet as you lift off which is what i think he will do in the new update when...
  6. Z

Movable Interplanetary Structures

Aren't they making custom made spaceships soon?
  7. Z

Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Based on Jupiter being rock in the middle maybe they could make a thick red fog all around you making it a challenge to see and find you station or landmarks. Also Jupiter scientifically we don't know what under all the giant storm it could hold life scientist said which would be a very...
  8. Z

Since Galacticraft is all about the real solar system i thought it would be cool to have the asteroid belt included in the next update since we are going farther away from the sun in order. It would be amazing to jump from asteroid to asteroid and to settle on a huge one and mine it for...