Search results

1. J_blitz

Galacticraft lets play

Hey, thanks man. and to answer your question, I use Dxtory to record and Movie studio plat to edit my videos. I know you didn't ask about recording, but thought I would add it, just in case.
  2. J_blitz

Galacticraft lets play

Yeah man, thanks for all the information and help. I need to get back and record an episode, but I am so busy with work atm. Just so friggin tired :(
  3. J_blitz

Galacticraft lets play

Hi everyone, My names J Blitz, I make lets play for youtube. I like/love to play minecraft and lately I have been really enjoying Micdoodle8 MOD Galacticraft. If you like watching lets plays, why don't you drop by my channel and see what I have been up to in Galacticraft. I mix a little...
  4. J_blitz

Question about youtube advertisment

Ok thanks for the info. I will upload a new episode soon and make a thread with all my links in it
  5. J_blitz

Hmmm, one week later, 17 people have viewed this thread and not a single yes or no.
  6. J_blitz

Minecraft 1.7 update

The link to my channel is in my signature, I am not sure if you are allowed to advertise your channel on this forum, so hopefully I don't get in trouble, putting a link in my signature.
  7. J_blitz

Minecraft 1.7 update

It's good that Micdoodle, is waiting for a stable build. I have not even visited the Moon yet, in my LP series, and before someone ask why I am asking for 1.7 release before I have been to the moon. I am sort of doing a roleplay in my LP. So I am, building, the command center, vehicle assembly...
  8. J_blitz

Minecraft 1.7 update

Ah, thanks for the reply. And I had a quick look over at minecraftforge.net and Github, it looks like it should be around Dec, but that's probably a rough estimate. No worries, it's not too long I hope. Can't wait to see what additions Micdoodle might add to the MOD :)
  9. J_blitz

Minecraft 1.7 update

So I have really been liking this MOD, I liked FTB, but found it a little over whelming to be honest. Like I said I like this MOD, as it brings a lot of new and cool stuff to minecraft, but does not overly confuse the player. I was wondering, if the MOD will be updated to Minecraft 1.7.? I have...
  10. J_blitz

So I was wondering if I could post my youtube channel videos in this forum. I am asking, as some forums don't allow you or it is not welcomed by the community. I am not looking to annoy people, so out of common curtsy, I like to ask first. I won't post any info about my channel until you guys...