Search results

1. D

FTB Monster crash when arriving at moon/mars

I'm holding off until Monster is "Stable". Each update adds or deletes mods and I feel I'm chasing my tail getting Galacticraft to work.
  2. D

Can I make a "Private Pack" and have all of the mods and config files/folders download for my players automagically?
  3. D

If it was just me, I'd do it, but I have about 5-8 regulars and its tough getting everyone on the same page using manual configs. I'll wait until stable and then give out one set of files / folders.
  4. D

. I updated Monster to ver. 1.0.5 and the configs crashed the server again. I'm not going to mess around with adding G-craft to Monster until Monster goes to stable. Too much pain and suffering . . .
  5. D

Compact Windmills WORK on the Moon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.8.908 Detailed Description = Added Galacticraft to FTB Monster 1.0.4. Flew to Moon and Mars, where the compact windmills from Rotarycraft worked. As we all know, there is no atmosphere on the Moon, and very...
  6. D

Sbreen, Your config fixes worked!!
  7. D

Thanks Sbreen!!! My current server is clearly labelled "Beta" and my players know that. I'll try out your config files and report back. . Hopefully we can get all of this stable soon. . .
  8. D

Installing on FTB Monster

OK, thanks.
  9. D

Thanks!! I was able to go back to the Moon and Mars with those four mods re-enabled, but as soon as I moved around and a new chunk was generated - server crash. . So the problem appears to be some sort of conflict during chunk generation of the Moon or Mars. Once the chunks are generated, it...
  10. D

Server Crash when generating new Worlds

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.8.908 Detailed Description = Added Galacticraft to the latest version of FTB Monster (v. 1.0.4). Edited configuration file to deconflict Item ID's. When game tries to generate either Moon or Mars, the...
  11. D

. Does anyone have a fix for this? I have installed Galacticraft 2.0 in the latest (ver. 1.0.4) Monster modpack. I can get the rocket to launch, but the server crashes with the identical errors above while landing. I assume the server is crashing while generating the Moon world. . I also have...
  12. D

. If I change the Item ID's on the server's Galacticraft config files so they are de-conflicted with the other mods, do the players have to install the same config file on their machines or does the config file download to their machine? . Thanks!! .
  13. D

. OK, I tried to add Galacticraft to the latest (ver. 1.0.3) FTB Monster server and get the same ID conflict crash. I could not find any file named "IDConflict.txt" anywhere on the server (Running server on Ubuntu Server edition). I have attached the crash report file, though. . I would...
  14. D

. OK, thanks. I'll look for the file. Monster just updated so I'll try G-craft again. .
  15. D

Yup, how do I fix it?
  16. D

I'm getting ready to launch a new world using FTB Monster modpack. I had the older version of Galacticraft working on an FTB Unleashed world and my players are really looking forward to G-craft 2.0. . During bootup the server crashed. I have included the crash report file here for your...
  17. D

Can't craft Galactricraft items.

Minecraft Version = 1.5.2 Forge Version = 7.8.1.737 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.36.410 Detailed Description = The G-craft items show up in NEI, but the items won't come out of the crafting bench. I am running a server using FTB Unleashed version 1.1.3 (Recommended), with Minecraft...