Search results

1. D

Compact Windmills WORK on the Moon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.8.908 Detailed Description = Added Galacticraft to FTB Monster 1.0.4. Flew to Moon and Mars, where the compact windmills from Rotarycraft worked. As we all know, there is no atmosphere on the Moon, and very...
  2. D

Server Crash when generating new Worlds

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.8.908 Detailed Description = Added Galacticraft to the latest version of FTB Monster (v. 1.0.4). Edited configuration file to deconflict Item ID's. When game tries to generate either Moon or Mars, the...
  3. D

Installing on FTB Monster

I'm getting ready to launch a new world using FTB Monster modpack. I had the older version of Galacticraft working on an FTB Unleashed world and my players are really looking forward to G-craft 2.0. . During bootup the server crashed. I have included the crash report file here for your...
  4. D

Can't craft Galactricraft items.

Minecraft Version = 1.5.2 Forge Version = 7.8.1.737 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.36.410 Detailed Description = The G-craft items show up in NEI, but the items won't come out of the crafting bench. I am running a server using FTB Unleashed version 1.1.3 (Recommended), with Minecraft...