Search results

1. Zachecho

One man

One man, lonely on a cold planet, breathing compressed oxygen, taking a glance at his home planet after 4 years of living in a capsule. Five years to return. Will he last? Patience is a virtue.
  2. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

After 2 months of hard work i finally finished my homemade rocket designed to leave the stratosphere and film the earths roundish image from the height, i launched it yesterday during the afternoon sadly nearly done with it's trip the oxidizer tank ruptured and my whole rocket blew up, my...
  3. Zachecho

Asteroid operation

Just a little concept of asteroid mining in-case asteroids get added to GC which i doubt will happen.
  4. Zachecho

New fuel system.

A multi-block refinery building to turn water into fuel by separating the Hydrogen from the oxygen and using it for the T4 Rocket for long distances.Using massive amounts of energy to Make liquid fuel that combust on contact below the rocket giving off a bigger red flame
  5. Zachecho

Asteroids

This was suggested so many times it's uncountable. I was thinking about adding a asteroid belt dimension when Jupiter and its moons are added. The asteroid belt would be a dimension between Jupiter and mars, to get there you will need a modified rocket. Once you get there you spawn on an...
  6. Zachecho

Submersible mining vehicle

I have this idea of adding a new vehicle for the future moon of Jupiter (Europa) that's being worked on. The concept is a vehicle with stored energy and oxygen able to stay on Europa for 3 hours below the surface without needing to refill. The vehicle will have drills on the front, a cockpit...
  7. Zachecho

Titan, moon of Saturn

Maybe adding in Saturn and its moons would be fun because titan would be a nice challenging hostile planet to explore and thrive on also have a use for the methane and ethane maybe as a fuel for future missions also some mobs like some weird blobs that are faster than slimes and become bigger...
  8. Zachecho

Mars mission!

This is my single player world where i came to mars today i setup a little base did some mining and toke screenshots during my adventure. Also i used batterys for the machines in case your wondering where are the cables. pictures might be low quality cause i resized them. Me leaving earths...
  9. Zachecho

Inflatable shelter

The idea is a small dome make of a thin strong fiber that will create a instant shelter with nothing inside once you go to a planet it could be useful if you get on a planet during night time. it could be crafted with one compressed carbon plate which will be make with 9 coal blocks in the...
  10. Zachecho

Some recent builds in my survival world

Space station : 8 Sealed chambers with oxygen One main chamber a rocket launch site A atomic science nuclear power-plant An observation post A oxygen production area Every part of the station contains air Moon base One command chamber One greenhouse with wheat and oxygen collectors A launch...
  11. Zachecho

Tier 3 rocket

Idea's for the new tier 3 rocket It should run on nuclear fusion and maybe have 2 seats and a glass window and have a exploration vehicle on it and when you go to a planet it lands you inside the vehicle so you can explore the planet.(if solid) if its not solid have a liquid exploration vehicle...
  12. Zachecho

Planet Amblith

Amblith,A planet found 1 light year away from our solar system orbiting a jupiter sized star,is a planet which contains blue soil because of the crystals that once covered the planet this soil contains moisture because of its water.The exoplanet contains 20% water and 80 % land this land...
  13. Zachecho

Alpha centauri solar system

The alpha centauri solar system lies 4light years away from our system which is the closest star to ours,is 2 star orbiting around each other and have a planet near one of the stars which is closer than its star than mercury to ours, the planets name is :Alpha centauri B b Information: Type...
  14. Zachecho

New idea

I just came up with an idea,it might of been suggested before but here it is: A new planet with the t3 rocket,Jupiters moon Europa was suggested a lot. maybe adding all 3 main moons to visit. a new kind of tool called a drill,it would be used to collect hard resources on alien planets(Nerf...
  15. Zachecho

Some idea's

I've been thinking of an idea i hope it wasn't frequently suggested. A space shuttle just like a space station but it has eye candy that your moving and it should look like a space shuttle you need to take off with a special rocket with the machines like 4 sealer 8 collectors a sapling 4 water...
  16. Zachecho

Great idea's (Long but worth it)

First of all i would like to suggest a couple of things to be added in the mod,They may be hard to add in but trust me its worth it. -Astronaut suits/Pressure suits. We need pressure suits to make this a bit better and more challenging because the average glass helmet wouldn't do much really...