Search results

1. need2

What's with people constantly posting polls?

I was speaking from a Moderator's point of view. Not trying to imply that you are attacking anything. Maybe we need to make a new, updated version of the old "Posting and You" PSA. EDIT: I'll just leave the original here: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
  2. need2

Silicon how do i make it?

See, I found almost a stack of Silicon before I found my first diamond. Guess its all luck.
  3. need2

You have to pick your battles with forums. I know from experience that excessive poll creation is the least of your worries when managing a forum.
  4. need2

Is fuel a UE/basic components thing? Are there pipes for all the liquids?

There are no fluid pipes that are in Galacticraft right now. At this time you are expected to have other mods installed to be able to use fluid ports.
  5. need2

Oh teach us your ways.
  6. need2

Worms?

I did not see the Galacticraft worms, but this sprang to mind: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/DuneTV-Sandworm+Thopter.jpg
  7. need2

new forum: Experiences

From what I'm gathering it looks like a seperate project.
  8. need2

Download Problem!

Any way you can pastebin your crash? And I wouldn't bother with dev builds... not unless you want to be a bug hunter! :D
  9. need2

Download Problem!

Is your antivirus throwing a fit because you are downloading a java file?
  10. need2

General Newbie Questions

:D Like minds!
  11. need2

More than one Mod??

I've always had too much to do in Minecraft. Even on a Vanilla server! I had an Eye of Sauron, Observatory, Battle Arena, Monorail system, and quick Nether transport all being worked on at the same time. Needless to say most went unfinished... but it was fun!
  12. need2

Having an issue...

What Galacticraft version?
  13. need2

ESM Breaks Electrical FLow

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.942 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.7.904 Detailed Description = On Single Player Survival mode (no other modes tested), whenever you log in the Energy Storage Modules prevent electrical flow on the entire system they are connected to. Upon removing...
  14. need2

Electrical System Bug

Oops I did a dumb. This probably belongs in Bugs and not Support. EDIT: Mods, please feel free to lock/kill this. I submitted a proper bug report.
  15. need2

Electrical System Bug

It appears on the 2.0.7.904 update for 1.6.4 that Energy Storage Modules break electrical systems, at least in certain circumstances. Right now, every time I log in, I have to remove the wiring from the in and out ports of my Energy Storage Modules and put it back again before power will flow...
  16. need2

Liquid Pipes

Bah, internet fights. If Micdoodle just added those ports to allow additional functionality with other mods, that's fine. I am not saying anything is broken or unusable, or that Micdoodle needs to reinvent the wheel. Just a thought on something that would make the mod a bit more polished.
  17. need2

I can't see Oxygen Gear, Oxygen Mask, etc. on my character

<brow beating> Of all the games to pirate, one that is so inexpensive, has minimally invasive DRM, and has years of replayability... </brow beating> Hard fact: Never expect any mod or multiplayer functions to work properly on any pirated game.
  18. need2

I can't see Oxygen Gear, Oxygen Mask, etc. on my character

... that's a very old build. Is there no way that you can use a new Minecraft?
  19. need2

Can't find help from the Wiki? Please let us know!

Much appreciated.
  20. need2

Liquid Pipes

Short and sweet. Pipes to support moving fluids. Mainly for oil and refined fuel, but ideally the pipes would work with any Galacticraft or minecraft fluid.