Search results

1. need2

ESM Breaks Electrical FLow

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.942 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.7.904 Detailed Description = On Single Player Survival mode (no other modes tested), whenever you log in the Energy Storage Modules prevent electrical flow on the entire system they are connected to. Upon removing...
  2. need2

Electrical System Bug

It appears on the 2.0.7.904 update for 1.6.4 that Energy Storage Modules break electrical systems, at least in certain circumstances. Right now, every time I log in, I have to remove the wiring from the in and out ports of my Energy Storage Modules and put it back again before power will flow...
  3. need2

Liquid Pipes

Short and sweet. Pipes to support moving fluids. Mainly for oil and refined fuel, but ideally the pipes would work with any Galacticraft or minecraft fluid.
  4. need2

Oil and Fuel Piping

I've seen this mentioned in old threads, but I was curious if there has been any progress on this. Specifics: Some form of piping is needed to support the interface ports on the sides of the Refinery, and the fuel intake on the Fuel Loader. Only pipe that I can currently find in the game is the...