Search results

1. D

A couple of ideas for Ceres

Dwarf Planet. ;)
  2. D

A couple of ideas for Ceres

I think the Teir 2 Rocket should be able to reach Ceres. If you're unfamiliar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceres_(dwarf_planet) It could be a stopping point between Teir 2 and 3 rockets, if tier 3 uses rockets. It's largely unknown, so Micdoodle8 or whomever could have plenty of fun with it...
  3. D

Greater Compatibility with Mekanism

FUSION not fission.
  4. D

Another quick question then, are MFFS forcefields considered "sealed?"
  5. D

Thanks for the reply. I just think that all mods advertised on universalelectricity.com should be fully cross-compatible. I intend to build a fusion reactor to power my space station, and I'm pretty sure that it will max out Gcraft aluminum wires, while it won't max out Universal Cable. I'll...
  6. D

Since I've seen sealed versions of AE Cable and BC Pipes, would it be possible to add sealed versions of the Mekanism Universal Cable (energy), Mechanical Pipe (liquids), Pressurized Tubes (gases), and Logistical Transporter (solids)? Or would that be on Mekanism's end?
  7. D

Just got to the moon

Thanks for the info.
  8. D

Just got to the moon

HAHAHA, nice. It's just that liquid water and certain other mod items make oxygen generation trivial.
  9. D

Just got to the moon

Just got to the moon, and I have a couple of questions. First, meteors. I just have to hang out and one will land eventually? Also, how hard do they penetrate MFFS forcefields? I'd like to have one up around my base, but if they punch through, it's not worth it. Second, liquid water in a...