Search results

1. Blackgod

Galacticraft lets play

Thank you for the information. Im going to make some videos with this mod, and i´m not going to make competence with you (my videos are going to be in spanish (my main language)). (sorry my english it´s not good enough yet)
  2. Blackgod

Galacticraft lets play

This commentary is not about this mod, but what video editor you have used to edit the videos?... Anyway I like your videos, i´m going to subscribe. Keep doing what you are doing, with some more work you can success.
  3. Blackgod

Can't find help from the Wiki? Please let us know!

Thanks, but i didn't see it on the template of galacticraft where all the objects are; it should be on Blocks -> Machines. but it´s not there
  4. Blackgod

Electrical System Bug

I´ve had the same problem, when i try to return on my base i have to reconnect some cables to make the connection work and my oxygen generation and distribution back cause without energy there´s no oxygen on the moon, mars or the space station. This happens to me on the 2.0.7.903 update for 1.6.2.
  5. Blackgod

(English is not my main language sorry if i write something wrong).

(English is not my main language sorry if i write something wrong).
  6. Blackgod

Can't find help from the Wiki? Please let us know!

Maybe im wrong, i didn't found an article about of the terraformer. I found a picture one day of it and i asked myself what was that, then i asked micdoodle8 and he give me the answer, but im searching for an article about it and it´s not on the wiki.
  7. Blackgod

List of frequently suggested things (old topic)

Well i have a list of ideas that they could be on mars: (English is not my main language and i don´t manage it in a excellent way.) Ideas for "graphical" changes on mars: - Make mars atmosphere more real like a red one instead of black. - Takeoff mars image (well on all the planets in general)...
  8. Blackgod

Waiting for iOS 7 jailbreak....

Waiting for iOS 7 jailbreak....
  9. Blackgod

I recently watched a picture about this mod in a web page, and i found something strange. here´s...

I recently watched a picture about this mod in a web page, and i found something strange. here´s the link: http://puu.sh/5M0Dd.jpg Can you tell me what is making that green "life" bubble? it is of this mod or it was on it? (english isn´t my main language). Greetings from Chile
  10. Blackgod

Sensor Glasses Crash

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.842 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.7.903 Detailed Description = When I tried to use the Sensor Glasses it Crashed Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/5ysHMU1m