Search results

1. G

Special Tools and Space Weapons

You know, using bows in space really feels offsetting and silly. Than I thought, why not have space tools? I thought of these: A variation of the oil extractor that can extract just about any liquid. (used for other planets with liquids) A Blaster for fighting mobs from a distance. I'm also...
  2. G

More Realistic Galaxies

I didn't vote because I personally think all of them are really good. An asteroid belt would be great for mining (some might be very valuable), a water planet is also good and could add suits as well as tools and vehicles for underwater exploration, Volcanic places would be like Venus and IO...
  3. G

Improved Mobs

At least the ones that have feet that is. (Never noticed until now that they don't)
  4. G

Improved Mobs

Next thing I like to suggest are the Mobs: The Mobs right now aren't really that amazing, I know the mod is in early stage so that's excusable, but in the future how about more advanced mobs? Right now we have the Vanilla mobs in space, which isn't logical, Skeletons and Zombies are the undead...
  5. G

New Tech

Yeah but I added it because I kept constantly thinking someone might not get what I meant. Oh well...
  6. G

New World Gen+Asteroid Belt

World Gen: The villages in the moon are too out of place, sorry to say. I mean I'm not saying there shouldn't be anything on the moon, but the village looks too much like a vanilla village and it's inhabited by the regular villagers... without... helmets... I'm sure it'll change but maybe have...
  7. G

New Tech

Have a machine that does electrolysis of water to get oxygen. One possible addition might be power, like Solar Panels, Fuel Generators, or a High Tier Power Source that Advanced Aliens use and at first, you can only get from them (Weather it's by trading or looting). Plenty of items would...
  8. G

Space Suites and Aspects of Space

I have a lot of ideas in mind, many of which may sound similar to either Science Fiction or Advanced Facts of Astronomy. Also one that would seem world changing in a peace/war complex with aliens. I'll upload the other suggestions separately, otherwise this page would be MASSIVE... First thing...