Search results

1. TheCanadianLizard

Lizardcraft | Latest Version (always) | 20 slots |McMMO|LWC| Factions | Economy

No progress. I might just give up and go with a legit hosting service
  2. TheCanadianLizard

The ip i gave by accident is an internal IP, so only people in my wifi can connect. I will try to resolve this issue as fast as i can.
  3. TheCanadianLizard

Oh, and something happened to my internets, ip changed to 192.168.0.10! EDIT: Goddammit, not again...
  4. TheCanadianLizard

Im planning to update to 1.6.4 or 1.7, so i've just had the server down. Sorry :(
  5. TheCanadianLizard

Water worlds? Submarines to explore them? (and Europa)

Constant snow falling makes no sense. Europa has no atmosphere, so no weather of any kind. But i would certainly like Europa added in. The water underneath the ice could have aggressive mobs, such as an evolved squid, which could be much larger, faster, and have more tentacles than an Overworld...
  6. TheCanadianLizard

Sorry if the server was down for a week, i was on vacation. Server up!
  7. TheCanadianLizard

I know those versions worked, i tried them myself, however, MCPC+ is what keeps the server running (in case you don't know, MCPC+ is what brings bukkit in) and it currently is only 1.6.2. Until a 1.6.4 version of it is released, i simply can't update. :( sorry
  8. TheCanadianLizard

Oh wait, i can't as MCPC+ isn't updated t0 1.6.4 :(
  9. TheCanadianLizard

Oh wait, the current version the server is using is the latest 1.6.2 :( sorry
  10. TheCanadianLizard

I'm not making the server cracked (ever). Just buy the game like everyone else... okay?
  11. TheCanadianLizard

ICBM & Atomic Science added to the mod pack!
  12. TheCanadianLizard

Sorry if the server suddenly went down, my internet suddenly died. Server will be up today! (ICBM and Atomic Science will be added in later)
  13. TheCanadianLizard

Sorry umm, server is only down at the following times: 8:30 AM-3:45 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)