Search results

1. TheCanadianLizard

Performance Issue With Oxygen Sealers

I am currently making a MASSIVE space station for my server. Now, it's already pretty big and i need to seal up the place with some O2. The issue is, whenever the place is sealed up, massive amounts of lag generates, causing a major inconvenience for me and others as i have to keep the sealer...
  2. TheCanadianLizard

ALL Galacticraft Guis Broken!

Minecraft Version = 1.5.2 Forge Version = 7.8.1.737 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.36.370 Detailed Description = All i did was open the guis, and the words in them were just not there! The sealer and compressor appear to not work due to this bug, but the fuel loader will work just fine. In...
  3. TheCanadianLizard

Lizardcraft | Latest Version (always) | 20 slots |McMMO|LWC| Factions | Economy

The Server Ip Is: UNKNOWN DUE TO RECENT PORT FORWARDING ISSUES SERVER RULES: No X-Raying No Spamming Show Respect To Players And Staff No Begging Server is down from 8:30 AM - 3:45 PM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) We include 17 bukkit plugins as well as galacticraft, buildcraft, forestry and...
  4. TheCanadianLizard

Fix The Bug Reports Section!

Currently, people can't reply in the bug reports section, as apparently there isn't sufficient privileges. If a staff member could change this, that would be great. Thank You. :)
  5. TheCanadianLizard

Solar Winds

Here is my idea: There can be solar cycles, when the sun will begin to generate sunspots (they won't be visible). You could detect solar cycles using a craftable em reader. If you use a spaceship or make a space station during one of these cycles, there could be a chance that: A space station...
  6. TheCanadianLizard

Adventure Map?

Do Any Of These Apply To You? Builder Redstone Genius Storyteller Galacticraft Lover You could assist in making an adventure map featuring Galacticraft! i am planning to release an adventure map for Galacticraft, and im going to need all the help i can get. Work can begin some time in...
  7. TheCanadianLizard

Internal Server Error When Using Spaceships!

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version:a0.1.30 Minecraft Version: MC 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: latest Any other installed mods: MCPC+ Error Report (if applicable): http://pastebin.com/BCDfmfRJ The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player...
  8. TheCanadianLizard

Planet Selection GUI Bugout

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: a0.1.27 Minecraft Version:MC 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: Latest Any other installed mods: none Error Report (if applicable): When i would go to the Y-level where the planet selection GUI appears (being 1197), i can no longer...
  9. TheCanadianLizard

Space Station Freedom

Currently, space stations are pretty good and all, but i would like to customize space stations a bit more. /ssopen: sets a space station so that no invitation is required. /ssrename: ability to rename a space station /ssremove: removes a player's space station (OP only) also try to make it...
  10. TheCanadianLizard

Oxygen Issues On Space Station!

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27 Minecraft Version: MC 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: latest Any other installed mods: none Error Report (if applicable): http://pastebin.com/y39MjLU6 The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player...
  11. TheCanadianLizard

Animals Die In Oxygenated Area!

Your game type (Server or Client): Client And Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27 Minecraft Version: MC 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.0.605 Any other installed mods: none Error Report (if applicable): none, it happened when i spawned in mobs on a space...
  12. TheCanadianLizard

Falling Items Crash?!

This happened when i go to a space station and throw an item (like a diamond sword) out. MC version: 1.5.1 GC Version: 0.1.26 Forge Version: Latest & Greatest Client Or Server Side: BOTH D: Error Log: http://pastebin.com/aYnPP6tR
  13. TheCanadianLizard

Error When Going To Space Station Or Moon!

Your game type (Server or Client): Both Your Galacticraft Version: a0.1.26 Minecraft Version:1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version:minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.0.605 Any other installed mods:none Error Report (if applicable): Server Side: Client Side: http://pastebin.com/ia9p9msG The game mode...
  14. TheCanadianLizard

Can't Go To Moon, Space Stations Don't Build!

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.25 Minecraft Version: 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.0.605 Any other installed mods: none Error Report (if applicable): The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player...
  15. TheCanadianLizard

FATAL Server Crash

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.22 Minecraft Version: 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.0.600 Any other installed mods: none Error Report: The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi...
  16. TheCanadianLizard

The Borg

I have thought of an idea, that would be cool to add into Galacticraft. It is to bring the "Borg" From Star Trek into Minecraft. When you open the galaxy map, there can be an alert on occasion saying "A Borg Cube Is In The Solar System!" or something like that. The borg cube can then be hovering...
  17. TheCanadianLizard

Trouble Starting Up Server!

hello forums, i have been trying to start up a galacticraft server with me and my friends so we can explore the galaxy. I would do as the thread here says, and this is to install forge then player api. So i would install forge, no issues. But when i install player api, the server just refuses to...