Search results

1. noobsrtoast

cargo rocket drops when i try to access its cargo

i been having this annoying problem where whenever my friend sends me a cargo rocket or vise versa, sometimes when we right click the rocket to check the inventory it will turn into an item, its really frustrating and annoying cause it usally falls off the edge of my base in the asteroid belt...
  2. noobsrtoast

resource pack files for galacticraft?

i want to add astropilot music in place of the normal mod soundtracks for each dimension, how do i get access to the sound files the play in those dimensions?
  3. noobsrtoast

making a server need a few people to play with system intensive and need hamachi

hey guys im making a sort of advancing through technological eras server I have created this experience by incorporating a few mods incuding galacticraft. ill give out the ip when at least 4 players have come to me asking to join (the mods I added allow for you to have passengers in the vehicles...
  4. noobsrtoast

huge list of ideas (I warned you)

build your own spacecraft: sort of like in kerbal space program where you have to work out the aerodynamic properties and center of mass and structural integrity things like that and only after you met those requirements would you have a working spacecraft I have a description of what this would...