Search results

1. sbreen

Installing on FTB Monster

Yup, but those configs are old. I'm afraid I've not been following development and don't know what's changed recently.
  2. sbreen

FTB Monster crash when arriving at moon/mars

Yes if you get all the mod developers permissions ;-) from what I've heared that's not such an easy thing to do.
  3. sbreen

When you update it will have overwritten the config files, just copy the files across again and it'll work.
  4. sbreen

Minecraft crashe immediately after logging into the server after going to my friend's space station.

Can you please post forgemodloader.log from the server? and from your client? is it the client that crashes? or the server? what happened to the friends that were going to the moon? what were the steps leading up to the issues?
  5. sbreen

Aluminum wire kills...

You need to have Universal-Electricity-3.x installed. I can't see it in your log file :)
  6. sbreen

Aluminum wire kills...

Could you please upload crash report and forgemodloader log to pastebin?
  7. sbreen

When add this mods i server will not start i get this falut

Could you please upload ForgeModLoader-server-0.log?
  8. sbreen

Installing on FTB Monster

in short, they have to use the same config files. p.s. the id conflicts are resolved in the config files on the other thread
  9. sbreen

I've added modified config files that work for me, I've tested them in single player and multi/server with the mods re-enabled and it seems to work fine I could travel to the moon without issues. What I did: Found configs from an earlier version of a modpack that was working with CoFH enabled...
  10. sbreen

OK, Seems the issue is with CoFH core, I can now travel to and from the moon with no issues :) A quick and dirty work-around is to have the following mods disabled: CoFHCore-2.0.0.2 EnhancedPortals_3.0.0_Beta-2d RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0 ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2 I'm presuming that the issue is...
  11. sbreen

I have the same issue, when going to the moon, prior to getting the landing craft and descent stage the server crashes, I've tested this in single player and on my multiplayer server same thing each time. I've been looking into it a little more and the crash doesn't happen with most of the mods...