Search results

1. A

Breathometer

Just like your breath bar when you are swimming under water, this is an oxygen meter that will appear as soon as you remove your oxygen gear on planets without air, and deplete the longer you go without oxygen gear. When the oxygen bar is fully depleted, you know what happens.
  2. A

Heat meter for cold and hot planets

Basically, a heat meter would indicate how cold or hot your avatar's body is, and therefore how close you are to dying. A heat meter would make the game more realistic by forcing you to bring a means of keeping your body at a stable temperature along with you on a planet. The means of keeping...
  3. A

Liquid Hydrogen as Rocket Fuel

Earlier the other day, I was on the web, and learned that liquid hydrogen is used as a fuel for most rockets. So I got to thinking how much of a great idea it would be to either replace the current rocket fuel with liquid hydrogen, or implement it as a better source of rocket fuel. When and if...
  4. A

Solar Panel Not Outputing Power

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.7.904 Detailed Description = Both the Basic and Advanced Solar Panel will not provide power to any Galacticraft machines, or extra-content machines. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/tf43JATC
  5. A

If you could actually travel through space in your ship.

Regarding my last suggestion, I dislike the gui that immediately appears as soon as your rocket reaches layer 1200. In my opinion, it would be better if you could travel in your rocket through a space-like dimension that allows you to go to all of the planets in the dimension itself. If this...
  6. A

How about a standard rocket for mid-distance planets?

In my opinion, the way Mic is creating a designated rocket for each planet he is adding thus far is very inconvenient and inefficient. If he were to add a rocket that brings you to each terrestrial planet in our solar system, then I think that would be very good for the current progress...