Search results

1. Posco

MINIMAP SATELLITE!

I like that idea a lot! then you should have some kind of jetpack or something don't you think?
  2. Posco

MINIMAP SATELLITE!

Wow! take it easy guys, I believe respect is the spine of good relations and understanding, it is a shame that some kids participate in forums in a childish way? yes, but the best is to ignore them, they will learn with time that diplomacy is a better way to win that direct conflict in the...
  3. Posco

MINIMAP SATELLITE!

... Anyways, I was thinking this feature could also be included by using an addon or something for the space station, a telescope block or something, but then again, a satellite would be awesome!
  4. Posco

MINIMAP SATELLITE!

Because of the game experience! you would have a use for the ability to go to space, also you are not only using a minimap, you have a digital map, not a paper one, using minimaps its like cheating, and minimaps mods doesn't have prospection, you would be able to get information of the amounts...
  5. Posco

MINIMAP SATELLITE!

Yes! how can we let the developers know the idea? would be a great feature for an update!
  6. Posco

I would like galacticraft to have...

Minimap and prospection Satellites!! http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/minimap-satellite.3151/#post-22296
  7. Posco

MINIMAP SATELLITE!

Yes, this is what the satellite should do, I mean real stuff! the energy will be cool even in the real world, but kinda fantasy stuff, a minimap satellite would be much better! there could also be a feature to allow you to scan some chunk and it will return the amount of different minerals that...
  8. Posco

MINIMAP SATELLITE!

I know! I can only see that some dude claimed that astrology was like astronomy! ¬¬ but I don't know what the conclusion is, would you like to be able to have a dynamic map justified by a satellite? I have always rejected the use of minimap mods because of the lack of justification, I love maps...
  9. Posco

MINIMAP SATELLITE!

Would be amazing if you could create a satellite to put in orbit into the spaces station dimension and then when you return to earth use some device like an electronic map but you could zoom in/out and back at home you could have a computer to do some exploration by typing the coordinates you...