Search results

1. B

Dark Side of the Moon

Why would I even land on the dark side of the moon? If I wanted to see the dark side I'd land on the bright side and walk/ drive. I don't really know how the moon works, but I'd still prefer it to be bright. I don't like darkness, I WANT MY SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS!!!
  2. B

Long-distance rockets & space-stations

Yeah, so you'd get some new materials to reinforce the hull and upgrade the boosters and so on
  3. B

Pressurized rooms

You know if you'd actually read the forums then you'd know this has been suggested a few times already
  4. B

Moon Dropping you in Earths sky.

I had this issue, then I restarted minecraft and it was absolutely fine.
  5. B

Grey border when in the rocket

That's not a bug, it's a feature
  6. B

[Request] Slightly change the UI.

Did not know that... I'll check it out, Thanks!
  7. B

New Tech

The water idea is nice, but you didn't need to add the picture... I'm pretty sure everyone has passed the 5th grade...
  8. B

Intelligent alien race and new weapons.

I'd prefer a normal rifle to laser rifles. I don't plan on playing with cats with my awesome new laser rifle.
  9. B

Shuttle

I'd kinda like to see biplanes to travel around with ;) But to be serious, it's actually a pretty good idea.
  10. B

Dark Side of the Moon

I doubt anyone would be up for walking for 1819500 blocks.
  11. B

Long-distance rockets & space-stations

I kinda like this idea. I think to make you go though all the planets, you would have to go like to the moon to get some minerals there to upgrade your spaceship to get to mars and so on.
  12. B

not sure if already been suggested but would be a cool little thing not exactly amazing

Well moon dust doesn't really float away. As long as there's gravity, the sand would not just float away.
  13. B

Custom Space Trees and More Config Options

Yeah, but if you have a renewable source of air on other planets, there wouldn't be any point to go back. I think there should be something to make you go back.
  14. B

Crashed Meteorite Biomes

I like some aspects of this. The crashed meteorite biome sounds appealing, but I don't know if it should be in the overworld. I think it should be on one of the planets as a random event or maybe a triggered event i.e some dungeon where you get a reward and upon reciving some loot the meteor...
  15. B

galacticraft idea's

See there are some problems with that. First off, there's enough to work on with just our solar system and you'd be on a planet anyway, being in a different galaxy would make no difference. The 0 gravity thing would basically be you flying around in creative mode, which doesn't sound very...
  16. B

[Request] Slightly change the UI.

So I tried out the alpha available and it's great so far. I did notice that REI's minimap and the oxygen levels are at the same place, so you can't actually see the oxygen levels at all. I use REI's minimap all the time, I get lost if I don't. It's a really helpful mod. So if possible, maybe you...