Search results

1. B

Items lost in Electric Compressor?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not...right now just wondering if anyone has had the same thing happen. I also see that in DevBuild 962 an issue was fixed regarding compressor output, so it got me thinking about it. I've noticed lately that if I put items in the electric compressor and then...
  2. B

Power Bugs Always

Can't WAIT for the next build. That's been my biggest gripe so far. I've been able to get around in on the overworld by using wind turbines, universal cable, and energy cubes from Mekanism. That's no good for space though. Just hang in there for 2.0.9! :)
  3. B

New HQ for upcoming series!

Aw, man...are you telling me I need to install Railcraft?! Sigh...okay, I'll work on that tonight! Gotta have that launch arm and those tanks!!
  4. B

New HQ for upcoming series!

I love this! Why isn't some of it on my server?! ;) How did you do the arms/tower on the rocket launch pad? Loving the realism as well! Are those actual storage tanks???
  5. B

Yogscast fails

I've enjoyed just about every series that the Yogscast has undertaken. They are the reason that I got into Tekkit way back when, and then transferred over to some of the FTB mods, ultimately leading me to Galacticraft. It's always hilarity with these guys, and I've certainly been missing Sips...
  6. B

Game crashes when i Put on The sensor glasses

Yeah. It should be no trouble at all. Just download the three 2.0.8 Galacticraft mods from this website and replace the 2.0.7 ones in your mod folder for Minecraft. Easy peasy. That's really all I did.
  7. B

First of all, are you playing on a regular copy of Minecraft that you've modded or within a Tekkit or FTB launcher? I was playing the Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack through the FTB launcher. Fortunately, LGM runs on 1.6.4 there, so I was able to remove the 2.0.7 Galacticraft files in favor of...
  8. B

Can something new be added in soon?

Yes. We should all be very upset that the creator of an awesome, free mod for Minecraft isn't working harder to release updates to it. /sarcasm
  9. B

The Outer Rim | Galacticraft Version 2.0.8.908 | 5-6 slots? | Whitelist | Co-Op

After wrestling with it for a few days, I've been able to finally get my server up and running. I've been playing lots of single player mode, but now would really like to find a handful of people to play in a cooperative environment. I don't have a firm number, but would like to keep it around...
  10. B

Looking for help setting up a Lapito's server

First off, I'm not technically incapable. I've searched, I've read, and I've been trying for the past two days to get this server online running Lapito's Galacticraft Mod. I downloaded the server file directly from the website, can get it running client side, but am failing when it comes to...
  11. B

FTB Lapito's Server?

Okay, if I decide to rent a server, would someone be interested in helping me set it up?
  12. B

FTB Lapito's Server?

LOL...gotcha. If I had the patience to actually set up a server, I might just do that. Unfortunately, I just don't.
  13. B

FTB Lapito's Server?

Was hoping more that someone was considering starting a new one. But thanks! :)
  14. B

FTB Lapito's Server?

Does anyone out there have a FTB Lapito's Server they are running? I'm looking to play with a handful of mature builders who are interested in working together in setting up good bases in all dimensions.
  15. B

Thank you for all the info. I was able to force update the mod pack and it allowed me to get back in. I really didn't want to lose all my progress!
  16. B

It was weird, I put the glasses on outside and had no problem. Then, when I go underground, it just immediately crashes. I can't even restart without it immediately crashing no matter what I seem to try. Thanks though.
  17. B

I am having this same problem within the Lapito's Galacticraft pack in FTB on 2.0.7. Is there a way that I can roll back to 2.0.6 within that to give this a try? Are there any other remedies or am I just boned?