Search results

1. B

Items lost in Electric Compressor?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not...right now just wondering if anyone has had the same thing happen. I also see that in DevBuild 962 an issue was fixed regarding compressor output, so it got me thinking about it. I've noticed lately that if I put items in the electric compressor and then...
  2. B

The Outer Rim | Galacticraft Version 2.0.8.908 | 5-6 slots? | Whitelist | Co-Op

After wrestling with it for a few days, I've been able to finally get my server up and running. I've been playing lots of single player mode, but now would really like to find a handful of people to play in a cooperative environment. I don't have a firm number, but would like to keep it around...
  3. B

Looking for help setting up a Lapito's server

First off, I'm not technically incapable. I've searched, I've read, and I've been trying for the past two days to get this server online running Lapito's Galacticraft Mod. I downloaded the server file directly from the website, can get it running client side, but am failing when it comes to...
  4. B

FTB Lapito's Server?

Does anyone out there have a FTB Lapito's Server they are running? I'm looking to play with a handful of mature builders who are interested in working together in setting up good bases in all dimensions.