Search results

1. PureTryOut

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

So where can we download the newest version? micdoodle8.com still just shows 149...
  2. PureTryOut

Where should I submit bug reports for the Beta? Should I just use the regular bug reporting tool, or can I post them here? I just started a new GC survival world with a friend of mine so i'm going to play a lot and probably find a lot of bugs.
  3. PureTryOut

Sorry for my late response, I was on a short holiday with some friends. I'm glad to let you know that it's fixed from version 146 and onwards (thats the latest version I tried it on, it probably already worked on 144). Thank you for your help!
  4. PureTryOut

Of course i'm willing to test. I thought that was the whole point of a beta ;) Please tell me if you need any more information.
  5. PureTryOut

It worked great! It says it can not find MicdoodleCore at all though, weird... Anyways I just noticed this problem also happens on (of course) Linux servers, which might be a problem. I wanted to try it with a friend and loaded everything up on my headless Ubuntu 14.04 server (which I rented so...
  6. PureTryOut

Well I don't work with subfolders, which I didn't even know was possible... I've tried OpenJDK 7 too but it gives me the exact same error. I'll try Oracle Java 7 too though. EDIT: Tried Oracle Java 7 (too make it clear, this is the same Java as everyone uses on Windows but then for Linux), but...
  7. PureTryOut

I can actually not play the BETA release at all... Using Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64 with Oracle Java 8 update 11 x64 I get the following error: java.lang.RuntimeException: BAD GALACTICRAFT/MICDOODLECORE SETUP null null at micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin.injectData(MicdoodlePlugin.java:195)...
  8. PureTryOut

Basic components is gone?

Ooh well i'm sorry but I only quote when I think a certain sentence is really needed for the conversation to continue. Still, such a reaction was not necessary Anyways tried using Mekanism 6.0.1.13, it still doesn't work. Galacticraft wires not connecting to Mekanism, same other way around.
  9. PureTryOut

Well i'm using Mekanism version 5.7.0.11. But checking the Mekanism site again it seems version 6.x has been released just 3 hours ago so I will try that now.
  10. PureTryOut

What? Why do you think I don't want help? I made this thread because I want help! And how am I deaf, you asked if I used an old version (at least I think you did), so I answered what version I use!
  11. PureTryOut

I'm using the recommended version atm, 2.0.8.908. I tried the latest development version too, still doesn't work though.
  12. PureTryOut

Uuugh i'm sorry, I forgot to mention in my first post so i'll add it in here (the bold text is added in): So again, no proper way to use energy from other mods at this moment.
  13. PureTryOut

Well that is not necessarily a bad thing... Can somebody tell me then how to connect other power sources (like the windmill from Mekanism) to Galacticraft technology? Or do I just have to wait till proper support is added? I believe Micdoodle was working on it right?
  14. PureTryOut

First of all, that is not your problem. It still uses the same minecraft code, just the launcher is changed. I do advise you to buy the official version though. Nobody will help you any further if you keep on playing with a cracked game. We don't like people who don't pay for Minecraft. Please...
  15. PureTryOut

Haven't played this mod for a while, but I noticed basic components seems to be gone from Galacticraft? Before trying the 1.6.4 version of Galacticraft I tried Voltz, in which I used the battery box and copper wire from Basic Components to store and transfer energy. But because it seems to be...
  16. PureTryOut

Hey Micdoodle8, can you help me to create a mod?

You know JavaScript is something totally different then Java right?
  17. PureTryOut

Crash when installing

So you indeed had 2 versions installed?
  18. PureTryOut

Crash when installing

Well so why don't you get it? "Slot 3352 is already occupied" You probably have 2 versions of this mod installed. Please only install Forge and Galacticraft, and then try again.
  19. PureTryOut

Planets

I want to scream at you now, but I won't. Why do you think nobody cares about these features? Most people do actually, because who wants to go to the moon without something to do there? At the moment the moon is boring, but he is adding a lot of stuff to make it fun. When this is done, he will...
  20. PureTryOut

Basic components are not loading in the creative menu!??!

Lol BC has never been implemented in Galacticraft. You probably had it installed without remembering.