Search results

1. PureTryOut

Basic components is gone?

Haven't played this mod for a while, but I noticed basic components seems to be gone from Galacticraft? Before trying the 1.6.4 version of Galacticraft I tried Voltz, in which I used the battery box and copper wire from Basic Components to store and transfer energy. But because it seems to be...
  2. PureTryOut

Custom Main menu using new Menu API

Hey guys, just a few days ago Kingbdogz (most people know him from the Aether mod), released a main menu API. This API gives the possibility for modders to create a custom main menu, without editing base classes, and thus being compatible with other mods. Now I was thinking, this could be used...
  3. PureTryOut

Air bubble visual bug

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: CodeChickenCore & NotEnoughItems Error Report (if applicable): - The game mode the bug occured in: Both Multiplayer & Single player...
  4. PureTryOut

Remove the special inventory GUI

I really wonder why you made a special inventory GUI, why could you not just add them to the normal inventory? It makes it much easier, and you need to use 1 key less. Did you do this to prevent changing base classes? If so then I understand, if not I would really like this to be in the...
  5. PureTryOut

Grey border when in the rocket

Your game type (Server or Client): Client & Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.16, but had same problems in older versions Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.0.497 Any other installed mods: None Error Report (if applicable): - The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival...