Search results

1. B

Galacticraft and Multiverse

I spent a few hours working with the latest versions of MW for 1.6.4 on MCPC but it was a no go. It can't create worlds although the commands say they work. It looks like support for it is fading too because it doesn't support the new world types yet. Thanks for the suggestion and help though, I...
  2. B

Yeh, I was expecting that it was MVs fault. Maybe I should have posted this in general instead. I will give Multiworld a go, if it worked before it should work now. I will post some instructions for people if all goes well. Luckily, for the Forge-Bukkit problem we have awesome people like md-5...
  3. B

Question on power loss over GC wires.

I have tried 1056. It is a lot better than the recommended. I can finish smelting a stack of items now without draining a battery completely. I do remember being able to smelt all day and night and never run out of power on four advanced solars though. To test I placed stacks of cobble into...
  4. B

Sorry about that, FTB usually clears the clients logs on updating. At least it did the last few times. The log is really for formality, I don't believe there is any errors related to GC in anyway. There should be relevant log info at the end. I am using GC 1010. I will pop the latest dev on the...
  5. B

I've updated to the latest GC before setting MV up. I managed to get the worlds loaded, although I didn't know about the new setting in config. The problem I am having is if I set up two separate groups of inventories, Galacticraft dimensions gain their own separate inventory group out of MVs...
  6. B

I am having issues with power loss over Galacticraft cable and I am just wanting to know if it is normal or not. I have 6 advanced solar panels producing 26.8KW. To that I have 4 energy cells connected individually to 4 furnaces. Between them I have 50-60m of heavy aluminium wire. I was...
  7. B

Has anybody had any success adding a creative world with Multiverse and GC? I have tried adding the GC dimensions to inventories but they won't share items. Everything else seems to be working. I'm using Multiverse+Inventories 2.5 on MCPC Plus 1.6.4.
  8. B

Issues with trying to add GC to any other mod pack

Tech World 2 is a pretty good pack as it is. You will probably find people won't use many of the mods anyway. I think Dragon API and Galacticraft have issues but it can be fixed, the solution is on the forums. Fun fact: I'm pretty sure Reika's power system works with Galacticraft. Reika says it...
  9. B

The best way I see being able to do this is to try again with the latest Galacticraft as it's stable, maybe try re-downloading the Monster pack. There are many issues with adding Galacticraft to Monster FTB, such as chest-spawn errors and crashing when going to the Moon/Mars. Dragon API for...
  10. B

Did you copy the config files from server to client so they match between the two?
  11. B

delete spaceship dimension

I think you're only supposed to load 1 dimension at once, perhaps you are loading the wrong file. Try opening a level with the level.dat of the map. All I ever do is delete the spacestation/planet folder and it works.
  12. B

Reached end of stream! Help!!!

Definitely won't be fixed next patch, this bug has been around for years. It's being worked on but I would expect it to take a few months. Once circuits and wires are in place however, red logic works amazingly well without causing lag. It's just breaking them that causes crashes. Also...
  13. B

Galacticraft update and Moonquest modpack

Check to make sure that the downloaded Jars are intact and not corrupt, maybe try downloading them again. Other than that the only thing I can suggest is to wait for the Yogscast to update it so you know all the mods will be compatible. Maybe someone knows specifically what's incompatible but...
  14. B

Reached end of stream! Help!!!

It's definitely Project: Red causing that. It's at-least based off Eloraam's code, if not the same mod secretly handed on so expect a few issues. The wires have a bug where if you break one with something in your hand or if it is powered in a certain way it will crash you to the title screen...
  15. B

Skilled Minecraft modded admin needed to ask Bukkit questions to.

Are you keeping your config files when updating? You only need to delete them if it asks you to do so specifically. If any of the item ID's in the config folder are changed the map, server and client usually won't work properly. The fact you can even get to the moon and mars with that many mods...
  16. B

Skilled Minecraft modded admin needed to ask Bukkit questions to.

Sorry for late reply, been dealing with server issues of my own. I don't know how much I can help but the asyncronous issue sounds like autosaves conflicting. In, I think, bukkit.yml there is an autosave setting. If you have a backup plugin saving the map set bukkits autosave setting to 0. For...
  17. B

Crash! HALP!

Not only did you post spam a picture of a cat with messed up DNA, you suggested to end said argument, then proceeded to argue even more at the end of the post.. Attention whore much? 22 words and you had to edit?
  18. B

Crash! HALP!

It was NOT fixed by you. You posted NOTHING to help, you rude, demented, delusional piece of crap. Your answer had NOTHING to do with the error and if you knew enough to post here you would know why. If you DID fix it through PMs why didn't you post a solution? If you didn't have the same issue...
  19. B

Crash! HALP!

You miss-read my post again. So here it is.. again... -_- Unless post 12 is in the wrong thread, you made it sound like you had the same issue. Stop being such a rude smart arse..
  20. B

Crash! HALP!

Twat, I already said when I posted it wasn't fixed. IDK why the post says it was before mine, it wasn't. And this thread isn't solved is it? people are still having issues, like you: Unless post 12 is in the wrong thread, you made it sound like you had the same issue. Stop being such a rude...