Search results

1. B

Question on power loss over GC wires.

I am having issues with power loss over Galacticraft cable and I am just wanting to know if it is normal or not. I have 6 advanced solar panels producing 26.8KW. To that I have 4 energy cells connected individually to 4 furnaces. Between them I have 50-60m of heavy aluminium wire. I was...
  2. B

Galacticraft and Multiverse

Has anybody had any success adding a creative world with Multiverse and GC? I have tried adding the GC dimensions to inventories but they won't share items. Everything else seems to be working. I'm using Multiverse+Inventories 2.5 on MCPC Plus 1.6.4.
  3. B

Power Network Bug

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 6.4.49.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.10.972 Detailed Description = The included log is from a version 2.0.9.969 Galacticraft server as the logs and problem are identical. A bug has been carried over from the dev builds that causes the power network...
  4. B

(1.6.4) Bug with Galacticraft and MCPC

Edited Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 2.0.8.908 Minecraft Version: 1.6.4 Minecraft Forge Version: 9.11.1.965 Any other installed mods: MCPC+ B230 Archimedes Ships Atomic Science Auth Me (Session Server) BiblioCraft Calclavia Core Chicken Chunks Chicken Shed...
  5. B

Parachuting Chest getting destroyed.

Version 1.6.4 I deleted the block where it lands. Now it's just falls back to earth deleting my stuff? Is this a bug or just a not quite implemented feature? Either way it would help if this problem was more known as I've had to roll back our server twice 6 hours because of it.