Search results

1. TheWhiteTyger

Hydralicraft/Galacticraft 1.7.10 Crash Report

This is for Beta 1.7.10 Galacticraft and Hydralicraft and I also will post this on their web site respectively as well. But I don't expect anything immediate to come of this, I'm just trying to help out both of the teams. Thanks so much for all your efforts, but take your time like I said...
  2. TheWhiteTyger

Monster 1.1.2 config files to help with Galacticraft...

Howdy everybody, As the title states, here is a complete config directory listing for Monster 1.1.2 to help get Galacticraft going. Highly recommended to update Galacticraft to lastest version before installing. Also: Terrible bug was found in 1.1.2 within Creative mode that crashes a client...
  3. TheWhiteTyger

For those who wish to have Galacticraft 2.0.12+ with FTB Monster 1.1.1

Here is a small zip file to help with getting Galacticraft Versions 2.0.12 or higher to work with Feed The Beast Monster Mod pack. I have included a copy of DragonAPI that has the API removed for Galacticraft as per instructions from this page...
  4. TheWhiteTyger

Here I go again... Tesseracts causes server crash on login, but GC related?

Greetz once more fellow Galacticraft pursuers. Back again with an all new error. Honestly, I have a very sneaky suspicion that Galacticraft may not be the true culprit in this case, but since the error report generated has a bunch of galacticraft api instances, I thought I would start here since...
  5. TheWhiteTyger

Skilled Minecraft modded admin needed to ask Bukkit questions to.

Greetings to whomever reads this plea for help. I started more than a year ago working to build a half-way decent server that would run Minecraft with heavy mods. (Obviously when I mean heavy I refer to FTB Monster pack plus other mods that I have chosen to stack on top of as well.) My...
  6. TheWhiteTyger

Crash due to O2 sealer like Keridos

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 6.4.49.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.10.972 Detailed Description = Like Keridos, we have a few buildings with many sealers and a few oxygen bubble machines above the surface (since one of the structures include a dungeon converted to a base.) Full...