Search results

1. Dragonchampion

Cosmic Completion: A possible roadmap and my own ideas

Nah, perhaps the stargate itself would drop from the EnderGod and like in the show it'd allow you to visit different systems, and unlock other stargate codes by beating the bosses...
  2. Dragonchampion

haha, yeah, that could work. Or hell, perhaps the EnderGod drops a piece of a stargate or something.
  3. Dragonchampion

Ideas for what should be added to mars

HOLYSHIT What mod is that from?! Whatever mod it's from, people need to seriously look at that mod's coding... if it makes volcanoes as beautiful as that, then mods like Bluepower and other volcano mods have work to do!
  4. Dragonchampion

Would You Play This

Alright, thanks!
  5. Dragonchampion

Haha, well even if I sat down and learned, A newbie programmer wouldn't really help. I'd love to break through into the modding scene and help with this mod (It's one of my absolute favorites) but as stated before I would need to learn programming. xP And thanks for the compliment. I sat down...
  6. Dragonchampion

Would You Play This

Can I ask what texture pack you are using and what blocks you use to get that awesome looking modernistic missile silo feel?
  7. Dragonchampion

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

Oh wow, thanks Radfast! I normally used Power Conduits for my base... imagine my surprise when they wouldn't connect to Galacticraft machines! But that's fixed now, so thanks!
  8. Dragonchampion

Station Enhancer: Depending on the type of special metal used, this enhancer would do things such as regenerate the player's tanks of oxygen, regenerate the player's hearts or hunger, or even bestow 5-minute potion buffs! And there it is. All of my ideas... for now. I hope they're useful for...
  9. Dragonchampion

Chapter 7: Saturn Saturn would be inaccessible, instead the player landing on the rings. The rings would be similar to the Asteroid Dimension, only the asteroids would be MUCH closer together and would mostly be made of ice. Saturn's asteroids, however, would have liquid cores of random metal...
  10. Dragonchampion

Hello, everyone! I'm Dragonchampion. Unsure if you all know me or not; but that is pointless. Here I am with some suggestions... Nope! You thought this was going to be a tiny little suggestion post, didn't you? Well, that isn't true. I have plenty of ideas, and since we don't want me spamming...
  11. Dragonchampion

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

That... that would be AWESOME. Have the surface be made entirely of a cloudlike material, air for around 50 layers and then liquid. Oh damn that would be /epic/ and make those planets awesome for utility.
  12. Dragonchampion

Is that /liquid glowstone/ on Venus? And one thing I could suggest is for Io and Europa and possibly other planets is using the liquid generation from other mods like Thermal Expansion, adding liquid glowstone, ender, and even metals! I recall that Saturn and Jupiter both have seas of metal...
  13. Dragonchampion

Menaism Scuba Tanks and Galacticraft

Can Scuba tanks be substituted for air tanks? I ask because Mekanism scuba tanks contain a whopping 24000 air. If this isn't supported, will it be in the future? EDIT: Tested myself on the Moon. Nope! But eventually I hope to see them be able to be used for air! ^^
  14. Dragonchampion

Your pictures are broken; can you fix them please? Also, have you thought about making some extra things like heat requirimg the padding, in the case of Venus, and things such as unique mobs and special items? Also, will there be any crossmod compatability like Galacticraft has?
  15. Dragonchampion

Air Locks: Why Require Moon?

So one thing I am frustrated with is that Air Locks require Meteoric Iron, which can be only gotten from the moon. This is highly counter productive. You mean to tell me we're supposed to load up in survival, get the fuel and rocket, land on the Moon, only to have to search for meteoric iron...
  16. Dragonchampion

Mekanism Solar and Galacticraft Solar

But a single advanced galacticraft solar is powerful enough to run several galacticraft machines, correct?
  17. Dragonchampion

Alright, thanks! I'll take a look and do that. For the ratio, which way would I have to tune it to make it more powerful? I don't mind making the Galacticraft solars more powerful; your animations deserve it!
  18. Dragonchampion

So, after testing the two, Galacticraft's Advanced Solar Panel and Mekanism's Advanced Solar Generator I have noticed something that is actually a major problem. Mekanism's is 10x better. The energy output, compared to a Galacticraft one, is insane. To compare the two I connected both to a...