Search results

1. N

Probably Long Term Ideas (I don't know if they have been suggested)

Thank you for at least acknowledging the existence of the other ideas, whereas TheUnknownPlayer only gave examples or acknowledgement of the space idea
  2. N

The thread is calledProbably Long Term IDEAS, NOT IDEA, the other ideas have nothing to do with the space dimension, and/or will work just fine and still be great without the space dimension, I only realized he turned it down after the post. Come back to me with feedback on the other posts...
  3. N

Ideas for galacticraft

Also, the infamous alien and predator actually come from the older movies Alien and Predator respectively, they are good movies minding the fact that they used what was state of the arc technology for their time a few decades ago, it really bothers me that everyone associates them with the movie...
  4. N

Ideas for galacticraft

The airlock doors are for use with the oxygen sealer, which seals a small area with oxygen. Though the bubble distributor has a bigger range, the airtight seal that the sealer provides gives a more earth-like oxygen area, but it can only seal in rooms enclosed COMPLETELY in sealable blocks (tin...
  5. N

Ideas for galacticraft

Maybe more original content and minecrafty content than stuff from other games, this isn't a Halo, Alien, Predator, xcom etc mod it is its own mod, but it would be kinda cool to have civilization bearing planets and multiblock ships like the old zeppelin mod for minecraft 1.2.5 ish, and more...
  6. N

Just cause you don't like the space dimension idea doesn't mean you have to dislike all ideas, you say you dislike all of them but only give reasons for the space dim idea as if that were the only idea on the list, I'm looking for feedback on ALL ideas, not a reply that basically says "I don't...
  7. N

Rewenable oil

Or coal/energy for oil
  8. N

MCDarkVeil Brought Up Worms

Galacticraft worms seem perfect for the job, but maybe have some minions that could wield weapons and tools
  9. N

Basically minecraft needs some hostile with a home front, and it needs some hostile (with a home front) that semi-intellectually retaliates to a player's attack on its home front, and it should maybe have organized raids on your home front which it identifies by excessive unnatural blocks (like...
  10. N

When you get really rich, you can maybe raid worm nests, after all, minecraft and mods add a lot of features that can be very fun to exploit in raids, and some are even meant for raids, but the only real organized foe to raid is (at times) another player or group of players
  11. N

Doesn't have to be in a particularly gory or scary cutscene, I'm just suggesting ideas to have common enemies that maybe have a little more thrill than a creeper, after all, zombies infect villagers and many real life species of worms are parasites, so a parasite worm may be a creative twist...
  12. N

Rewenable oil

Also, GC refinery doesn't like exporting fuel with liquid pipes, but BC refineries do. Combine this with the fact that the fuel loader accepts BC fuel from liquid transport pipes, and you have a fully automatic machine that refuels your rocket
  13. N

Rewenable oil

Too bad then, it already exists
  14. N

List of frequently suggested things (old topic)

How would I go about posting my not-so-frequently suggested spin on a frequently suggested idea?
  15. N

Rewenable oil

That aspect isn't magic, it's Einstein's theory of relativity
  16. N

Rewenable oil

Well, MineFactory Reloaded adds an oil fabricator that produces BuildCraft oil for the same amount of energy that its fuel burns for in a combustion engine, and BuildCraft fuel is compatible with GC rockets
  17. N

Rewenable oil

MFR has a Buildcraft oil fabricator, someone can do something like that
  18. N

Ideas for Eve...Ahem i mean Venus.

*Changes Steve's default skin to Major Ripley*
  19. N

Now we should add the Xenomorph Warriors from the old horror movie "Alien" xD
  20. N

Hmm, maybe there should be a "rated M" modpack, starring the new "GoreactiCraft" addon (where all the blood and bits are left in) to GalactiCraft (LOL)