Search results

1. B

Deconstructor usage

Is it possible to add recipies for the deconstructor? The links to craft tweaker, NASAtweaker, Galacticraft tweaker don't show any syntax examples for the deconstructor. I'm looking to have some custom "uncrafting" recipies via the deconstructor.
  2. B

Solar Ore - Location

Where would one find the solar ore naturally spawning? 1.12.2-4.0.2.190
  3. B

Tier 3 or 4 spaceship idea

*Might be more of an add-on idea* I was think that by getting the Launch Controller from the Tier 2 dungeon and through some mechanism with the tier 3 or 4 spaceship we can go intergalactic. After launch the spaceship you will be given an option to go "Warp, Hyper, or whatever option" this...
  4. B

Power Storage Levels

If a battery holds 5MJ, why does the energy storage block only hold 2.5MJ when it requires 3 batteries to craft?
  5. B

Power system logic?

Adjustments to the power system. The handheld battery carries 5MJ and the energy storage block only holds 2.5MJ, but the energy storage block has input and output for charging batteries? Advanced solar gens give a more consistent power supply, ok. But still only providing 1KJ more than a...
  6. B

Mod version display

Need to change how mod reports version to minecraft so that more than the major version numbers show when reviewing the info in the mod menu on the launch page.
  7. B

Crash upon launch

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.9.957 Detailed Description = crash upon launch. single player, creative, flat world never gets to world load Full Forge Log = http://paste.ee/p/MIdQs
  8. B

Power Systems

Maybe I'm not understanding the power system or there is an issue. First, the power system doesn't appear to be updating or quickly updating with the addition of machines or power sources. It appears that I have to break and replace the power cables at least closest to the machine to update the...