Search results

1. Darkly SteamGear

Help Block conflict i cannot solve..

thanks, allocating more memory dirastically improved minecraft's preformance on my computer. i installed 2 4gb ram cards not too long ago.
  2. Darkly SteamGear

yep here are some screenshots of it working sometimes and not working sometimes
  3. Darkly SteamGear

because the battlegear mod is being funky when i try to add like a weapon to it... it works sometimes and it doesnt work sometimes when i open the inventory... but other then that this mod is freaking awesome
  4. Darkly SteamGear

i think i fixed it... and i has a suggestion... u should add compatability to the battlegear mod
  5. Darkly SteamGear

just one last thing... it keeps lag spiking for me and its starting to get annoying but i really want to use this mod... is there any way to make it not lag spike everytime minecraft tries to load a chunk
  6. Darkly SteamGear

it works WOOO!!!
  7. Darkly SteamGear

.... lol i cant belive i missed that... i looked at the config file 5 times or maybe even more:/
  8. Darkly SteamGear

thanks, cant wait to go to the space age with my minecraft file... im in the industrial period :D
  9. Darkly SteamGear

# Configuration file #################### # achievements #################### achievements { I:idAchievBase=1784 } #################### # block #################### block { I:idBlockAirCollector=3057 I:idBlockAirCompressor=3056 I:idBlockAirDistributor=3055...
  10. Darkly SteamGear

i i tried that... i cannot find the block in the config file of galacticraft or any of the other mods i have.
  11. Darkly SteamGear

[spoiler]---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. Time: 2/12/14 6:16 PM Description: Initializing game java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 379 is already occupied by net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge$1@98d1c72 when adding...