Search results

1. T

Disabling items & blocks in config

If you mean at Multiplayer (on a server) You can use a plugin to Ban/Disable items and blocks and rockets! But if you disabled one of the blocks, the GC2 / GC3 Wont really be GC!
  2. T

Meteors!

There is a random chance a meteor will strike to earth! (actually in real life -.-) I want to be the meteor to be like a normal meteor strikes, but we need to mine the meteor (the same as The moon meteor at GC2) And you need it for the recipies of the Tier 1 Rocket! Fex, Heavy duty plating! (If...
  3. T

Ambient oxygen indicator on the HUD

Support, plus to this: Support!
  4. T

Rovers Suggestions: Better driving and better physics

1# Awsome! 2# Awsome! 3# Awsome! EVERYTHING IS AWSOME!!!
  5. T

Galactic Guide Book!

Got a new idea! Im adding a New idea to the list ;)!
  6. T

Galactic Guide Book!

That will be cool!
  7. T

Galactic Guide Book!

Storyline, i mean by how they started and how they did. Second: Your Text is Readeble
  8. T

Creative Support for SpaceStation & Other stuff!

First, Are you realllly wanna type that instead of pressing 1 Button?? For Noobs it complicated to know that commands fex Servers. Some of them have ALOT of commands allowed for newbies. Theyve Reached the moon Got a spacestation. They dont know about the command. They dont wanna search how to...
  9. T

Galactic Guide Book!

No i bringed it from Tinkers Constuct, It gave me an Idea! Also a few other mods fex. OpenBlocks beacuse it gave an Update Book! A Story Added To the Q&A Line
  10. T

Galactic Guide Book!

I got an Idea about a book that can help newbies! I got this suggestion from the Tinkers Construct Mod when they spawn with a book when they make a new World! Q&A: Q: How do i get the Book? A: You get the book when you spawn in a new world. Q: I checked the book! ITS HORROBLE!!! IT HAS ONLY 5...
  11. T

OmG, I am SO exited! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?!?! IM FREAKING OUT! Calm Down... Calm down... calm...

OmG, I am SO exited! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?!?! IM FREAKING OUT! Calm Down... Calm down... calm down. There!
  12. T

Auto Lander for Players that crashes when lands on moon/mars!

ALWAYS when im trying to enter the moon, the moon lander is crashed when is loaded! Then i got a suggestion! Add a thing next eks. chest slots in the NASA workbench, you add a called Auto Lander Crafted by: Diamond = D Landing Platform = L Full Fuel Tank = F Workbench: D F D L L L D F D...
  13. T

Thats A Great Idea!!!
  14. T

This world be better if they had Creative Support ON! What do i mean about Creative support? Well first: No needed Reasources to create a spacestation when your in creative! Second: Have a Button called "Creative Mode" (On/Off) (Only works when you have Creative on!) Other suggestions for...