Search results

1. T

Meteors!

There is a random chance a meteor will strike to earth! (actually in real life -.-) I want to be the meteor to be like a normal meteor strikes, but we need to mine the meteor (the same as The moon meteor at GC2) And you need it for the recipies of the Tier 1 Rocket! Fex, Heavy duty plating! (If...
  2. T

Galactic Guide Book!

I got an Idea about a book that can help newbies! I got this suggestion from the Tinkers Construct Mod when they spawn with a book when they make a new World! Q&A: Q: How do i get the Book? A: You get the book when you spawn in a new world. Q: I checked the book! ITS HORROBLE!!! IT HAS ONLY 5...
  3. T

Auto Lander for Players that crashes when lands on moon/mars!

ALWAYS when im trying to enter the moon, the moon lander is crashed when is loaded! Then i got a suggestion! Add a thing next eks. chest slots in the NASA workbench, you add a called Auto Lander Crafted by: Diamond = D Landing Platform = L Full Fuel Tank = F Workbench: D F D L L L D F D...
  4. T

Creative Support for SpaceStation & Other stuff!

This world be better if they had Creative Support ON! What do i mean about Creative support? Well first: No needed Reasources to create a spacestation when your in creative! Second: Have a Button called "Creative Mode" (On/Off) (Only works when you have Creative on!) Other suggestions for...