Search results

1. SurayTR

Everywhere-Drone |||| READ !

Drones, drones, drones... Drones help you, Drones like you. I think there will be some "DRONE"s and we can launch it with a "DRONE ROCKET"s. To the World, Moon, SpaceStation, Mars.... I think that will cool. You send a rocket to world from the Space Station, so it will land with a parachute...
  2. SurayTR

Read ! I need help !!

Hey bros. I just want to know. Are we can change the Space Station build limit at 1.5.2. ? With a config file ? or something ? I really need help !
  3. SurayTR

Spacewalk !!!

This is lets you fly freely in space (but it has a range 10,20,30 blocks etc.)! You just need a skywalk rope and a skywalk stick. Place the stick and press to stick with a skywalk rope. And,..... You ready ! But dont throw that skywalk rope.... Oh!... Something more : Don't think you DONT need...
  4. SurayTR

[No download] New Addon : LunarCraft

Lunar Craft has tooooooo much NEW things... It gives you a planet create, or something add to game, make custom blocks etc. ... It looks like a program for developers, but it isnt ! Its too easy . Just select these : Block color, New blocks, Blocks will be deadly or not, Gravity, Habitable or...
  5. SurayTR

TOO MUCH IDEAS ! JUST LOOK!

I have some suggestions down there : GPS Satellites : You can plant a camera on it and look to the Minecraft world from the Space. (Creepers, mobs etc. sensor?) Ready SpaceStations : You just need more items. (like 64 iron, 64 copper, 64 gold or diamonds etc.) So you not need to build and give...