Search results

1. T

Black Holes, Hyper/SuperNovas, GammaRayBursts.

That would be cool but would not only take a long time but be a massive amount of files. Would like to see some more "larger scale" stuff being added though, persisting to the solar system
  2. T

Better Rocket Models, Space Shuttle, and Manned Maneuvering Units?

I like it. The space shuttle as a space station and then being able to land back on Earth. Also, a multi-person rocket would be amazing!
  3. T

Orbiting

I think that would be cool, but I don't know if that is possible to code
  4. T

Dark Side of the Moon

Interesting. Bit long of a post, so I only skimmed, but it looks like a solid idea that would be cool to have!
  5. T

Space Station escape capsules/drop pods

FANTASTIC IDEA!
  6. T

Space Station Suggestions

I want all the space stations in the same dimension too! That is a fantastic idea!
  7. T

Telescopes and astronomy

That is a great idea!
  8. T

Rocket: Construction and mechanics

YES! I want Interstellar travel too!
  9. T

Planets: 3D galaxy map, eclipses, needing to use things to see galaxy map, finite planets.

I really like these ideas, all of them, to add more realism to the game, but nothing is 100% required, it would just be really cool.
  10. T

Probably Long Term Ideas (I don't know if they have been suggested)

I really like most of these ideas, they encompass some of the ideas I have wanted to suggest (I made my account just now to reply to this :D ), and I think they would add more realism to the mod (it would make it more space-like) I really everything about travelling through space, and having to...