Search results

1. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8A6fjZra1gKcjlKZm50VTN1Qzg/view?usp=sharing
  2. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

ive no idea how to use them, but i've put it into Google Drive https://drive.google.com/drive/#my-drive
  3. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

it says it isn't the correct extension, but i'll post what's in there: [00:21:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Boycini_S [00:21:47] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1 [00:21:52] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader...
  4. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

what log? i know nearly nothing about the files in the folders.
  5. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

there's no crash reports folder & the game runs fine without the mods
  6. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

i re-downloaded the mods, now the game won't even start, i get sent to the "Game Output" tab in the launcher, and there's a tonne of text, but there's too much for me to post
  7. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

where do i find the forge log?
  8. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

all the mods are in the mods folder in minecraft.exe & what do i do after i click mods?
  9. Boycini

Mod Won't Load?

If I could screenshot this I would, but when I go into Mod Options in the pause menu, it says the following in red "Test 1 TEST 2 DISABLED" Could someone please help me resolve this situation?
  10. Boycini

Can't install Galacticraft?

thanks man, it's working now :D
  11. Boycini

what's that?
  12. Boycini

Okay, i've got to a different stage, im not getting error reports as of this time, however i cannot get to the "Single Player, Multiplayer, Mods" menu, i've got a message up saying "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation, the mods and versions listed below could...
  13. Boycini

so i've tried altering my server, turned online mode to 'false' and 'true', still same result, crash report
  14. Boycini

could it be my profile? im in Forge atm
  15. Boycini

got a crash report from single player, it wouldn't let me connect to multiplayer
  16. Boycini

i'd like to play it on my Hamachi server, but i'd also like to do single player, i'll try making a world in multiplayer
  17. Boycini

18. Boycini

no idea, looks similar
  19. Boycini

it can't be that, i just tried starting a new world, got an error report
  20. Boycini

yeah, is that the issue?