Search results

1. X

Water

Ohh alright, it's not to big a deal though.
  2. X

Room Fill

Hey, I don't know if this is possible but i think it'd be pretty cool that if you were to put an oxygen distributor into a fully closed room it will fill all that area instead of a predetermined space , but as soon as you open it up, it will go back to the predetermined amount.
  3. X

Water

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.18 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6 Any other installed mods: Error Report (if applicable): The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single...
  4. X

Fuel 61 on 0.0.18

What do you mean?
  5. X

Fuel 61 on 0.0.18

Your game type (Server or Client): Server/Client Your Galacticraft Version:0.0.18 Minecraft Version:1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version:6.6 Any other installed mods:Mo'Creatures, Balkon's Weapon Mod, NEI Error Report (if applicable):N/A The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player...
  6. X

Fuel 61

Your game type (Server or Client): N/A Your Galacticraft Version:0.0.16 Minecraft Version:1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version:6.6 Any other installed mods:Mo'Creatures Error Report (if applicable):N/A The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player...
  7. X

Right-clicking with bucket on oil gives you Water.

Yeah true, im not sure then
  8. X

Right-clicking with bucket on oil gives you Water.

Yeah this is the same for me. Maybe it has same item id, and when you pick it up it shows as water? I dont know...he'll probably fix this in a later update though.
  9. X

I'm wondering..

Actually it does work! I am running a minecraft server with Mo'Creatures, Galacticraft, and GunsMod. So you should be fine. If you need help with getting it working just ask. (:
  10. X

New to all this

Was it a world you had before you installed the mod? If so, you need to travel to new chunks you have never gone too before so that it will start generating the ores and oil.
  11. X

Oil Extraction Issue (the oil is not extracting)

Hey, yeah I had the same problem so I did some testing on Super flat Creative and this is how i think it works. When I used me portable oil extractor, I would right click a source block. Now I found out it only adds a tiny bit for every oil source block you right click. Just go on a creative...
  12. X

Rocket Launch Glitch

Wow, that's embarrassing._. Okay yeah I am on 0.0.14 haha sorry it works now. Btw amazing mod! Can't wait till you release more updates!
  13. X

Rocket Launch Glitch

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.0.16 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6 Any other installed mods: Mo'Creatures Error Report (if applicable): The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player...