Search results

1. Proxy_PlayerHD

Better input/output face arrangement for machines

[Internal Happyiness] Automation is gonna be way easier. lastly tho, how about ALL faces should accept Power, and a I/O face, which can work for both In and output at the same time. Because you know, Ender IO is awesome.
  2. Proxy_PlayerHD

1. Ender IO and Un-minecraft. pfft. Ender IO is a essential Mod for Automation and Tech all together. 2. How about... no faces. You purly determine waht goes in and out of a machine via Pipes... kinda like Mekanism's Pipes, where you just got a Tool to tell a Pipe to either Extract or Insert...
  3. Proxy_PlayerHD

After Playing the β Version

oh hohoho. are you challanging me. alrighty. lets see. ---- sooo. I use en_US... reason why it says "Aluminum" ...ugh. Items are not getting split 50/50 when using AE². while Hoppers are a bit slow... but the Machine itself is utterly slow too, so that works together. I can't extract Items...
  4. Proxy_PlayerHD

After Playing the β Version

I was unsure where to post feedback on the β Version of GC. sooo, here should do for now. first thing, "Hold Q for more Info" that is incorrect, you have to hold Sneak.... since 1710 this bug was in... no idea if that ever gets Fixed to show the Correct Button, or just say "Hold SNEAK". Next...
  5. Proxy_PlayerHD

why even use Input/Output sides? Energy should be accepted from any side. and automatic In/Out could be done like TE, or just no Auto-In/Out at all... so that you need to use something like Item Conduits to Input/Output Items.
  6. Proxy_PlayerHD

About Space Station's Gravity

well, i don#t use WorldEdit... haven't Installed it since years...
  7. Proxy_PlayerHD

but it is Annoying Realism... not even Creative fly has that "being Sucked down randomly" thing... wish there was just a a Option in the Configs like "EnableRealisticSpaceStationPhysics= False" or something like that.
  8. Proxy_PlayerHD

well i only play on Servers, so Cheating is not a Option. i just need to use the Server Plugins (/home) to get back up. because sometiems i just fly, want to go down a Bit and it sucks me down to Earth faster than i pressed... which makes no sense
  9. Proxy_PlayerHD

Abandoned space stations and satellites

well the Controlls on them Suck. but yo ucan always just go into the Last 1000 Years of Exstance to build there, thx to Extra Utilities
  10. Proxy_PlayerHD

i had this Problem Many Times when Building. Staff of Traveling won't Teleport you, Wrenches won't insta-Mine Machiens/Cables and Palcing Blocks on Rightclickabla things doesn't work too. All Things that Require you to Sneak while Rightclicking, and Non of them Work when you aren't on Solid...
  11. Proxy_PlayerHD

Fuels in the Config

How about beeing able to say what Fuels Rockets can Accept and how Efficent is it. for Example the list would have (Default) BC's Fuel and the Multiplier of x1. if you change the Multiplier to x0.5 for example, It would only Fill a Rocket half the Normal Amount. I Could Imagine it beeing...
  12. Proxy_PlayerHD

Some Sealer Problems

In the time when my Internet was gone i Did some Stuff, liek a "Giant" Functional Space Station. and i Discovered (might been already known) some Things. 1. Ender IO Conduit Facades are Sealable, which allows you to Trasnfer Items, Fluids, Energy, Red-Signals, Gasses, CC/OC Data and ME Channels...
  13. Proxy_PlayerHD

Mekanism Sealed Cables

or you know... Ender IO COnduit Facades. they are 100% Sealable. so you can Transfer Liquids, Energy, Items, ME Channels, CC/OC Data and Red-Signals in/out of Sealed Areas :D p.s.: holy buck, my Internet is gone for a Week and the Entire Forum Changed!
  14. Proxy_PlayerHD

How do I transport Methane Gas to the Gas Liquefier?

What kind of Machines? Tier 4 Ore Processing can suck a lot of Power, i always make sure that the Cables/Conduits can always transfer more than they need. Usually the Transfer Rate and the Capacity are the same. The FTB wiki seems Confused, as it says that the Energy Conduit can hold 15kRF and...
  15. Proxy_PlayerHD

huh, sounds weird. i used to use them, but they just vaporized when i put to much power into them, so i used Cryo-Stabilized Ducts or Mekanism's Cables (useful since they transfer "Omni-Power"). but Aluminium Wires? the Wiki says that it holds max 200k Ampere. but there's no Conversation-Table...
  16. Proxy_PlayerHD

my Efficiency senses are active. BC Quarries are the most Inefficient and slowest and Expensive Quarries. (atleast from the Diamond point... 11 dias for a BC Quarry). come on buddy, i thought you got Extra Utilities... get the Ender Quarry. and you got no AE2 in that pack or why do use Chests...
  17. Proxy_PlayerHD

yup, on the water thing Reservoir from Ender IO (it's Ingame-Description says how to use it). and Transfer node (Liquid) with n World Interaction Upgrades above a Infinite Water source. little tip for Large Buildings using Extra Utilities: Transfer node (Items) on a cobblestone, on one side of...
  18. Proxy_PlayerHD

NASA in Minecraft? Awesome, but i got not many Qualifications or time to ask if i could help, also what's the Pack you are playing? xD Water is Infinite due to many mods (Extra Utilities, Ender IO, etc.) and Coal can be Infinite due to MFR's Lasers or IE's Excavator. (in my Private pack i messed...
  19. Proxy_PlayerHD

ok, that seems to work. unexpected but it does... Little Question, what does the methane synthesizer in the first place? must be Important if you want to run it.
  20. Proxy_PlayerHD

Wiki only mentions that BC tanks can store Gasses. but not that the Pipes can Transfer them too. Gases are Different from Fluids, Ender IO's Fluid conduits can't transfer them, Mekanism's Mechanical Pipes can't do that too. why would BC be able to? a mod with no gases... *sigh* i'll just check...